Snacko's B-25J Mitchell Ride - The Movie

Snacko

Miss-graphic2.jpg

Well, as many of you already know, I got to ride in the cockpit and nose of a B-25J Mitchell bomber yesterday. It was the Miss Mitchell of the Commemorative Air Force. There was a Fly-In/Airshow in Urbana, Ohio at the Grimes Field last weekend to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the Doolittle Raiders. They had 25+ B-25's there! Unfortunatly, I didn't find out about this until the day it started, and I had relatives in town all weekend. But I was able to make it down there yesterday, and hoped there was still something going on. I was in luck. There were still 5 aircraft there, and the crowd was only about 60 people. And Admission was FREE!! The bomber ride however, was not.

DSC 1344

DSC 1348

DSC 1327

DSC 1313

DSC 1301

DSC 1329

DSC 1253

DSC 1353

DSC 1352

DSC 1295

DSC 1293

DSC 1274

DSC 1266

DSC 1261

DSC 1256

DSC 1242

DSC 1226

DSC 1197

DSC 1164

DSC 1223

DSC 1160

DSC 1151

DSC 1126

DSC 1206

Snacko in the B-25J Miss Mitchell cockpit

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ John Boy sir,

That was absolutely fantastic to watch M8 ! I found myself actually clapping my hands together with joy as you got into the bomb aimers position.

You are one lucky chap Snack ! The film itself was very professional looking and thank's for the mention B)

I don't think that noise could ever be too loud.......maybe if you were stuck in there with a hangover for hours.(pass the oxygen)

Brilliant thread !

~S~ Painless.

Nice stuff Snacko

What Film editor did you use?

I used the free Windows Live Movie Maker that comes with the free Windows Live download.

@Painless,

Thanks M8. Man, I wish I had more time up in the nose. I only had 5 minutes!!! I forgot to put my own eye on that bombsite, because the view from the nose was just so fantastic!!!