Flying Legends 2012 - Dates (Re-)Announced!

BluBear

From the TFC Blog:

“ The Fighter Collection are pleased to announce that Flying legends 2012 Air Show will be held on Saturday 30th June & Sunday 1st July. This date has been selected to de-conflict with Olympic Air Space restrictions and other major events in the UK. We can confirm that we will be reverting to our usual July date in 2013. Flying Legends 2012 Tickets will be available on line in the very near future, and we look forward to welcoming you back to another outstanding air show.”

Finally!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :goodjob: :goodjob:

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

I know we haven't come up with a plan for the days following Duxford 2012 yet but how about a little B&B tour visiting a few places in England like Hendon (WWII Aircraft), , Shuttleworth (WWI Aircraft), Bovington (Tank museum), Bentley Priory (HQ Fighter Command 1940) and anywhere else you guys can think of......

Cheers, Mick.

• 2. Administrators

sign me up!

Something that came up in conversation yesterday at the Red Lion, was in light of the successful DD excursion to France the year before after Duxford (I say successful, cause JP wasn't arrested), Who would be interested in a short invasion of the continent, for a tour around the First World War battlefields after Duxford?

As more of us start to fly RoF, could be nice.