Friday Evening/night Clod Pracice Session

As there is an increasing number of us who are playing CloD, I though a training session would be in order.

As the complex engine management is quite complicated I though a bit of practice wouldn't hurt.

I plan to go through the startup of the Spitfire and the Hurricane, and general engine control, and perhaps some other aircraft if people are interested.

I'll be using the multiplayer maps so FPS shouldn't be an issue. It has a number of AI drones, and a targeting range for gunnery practice.

Anyone interested?

As there is an increasing number of us who are playing CloD, I though a training session would be in order.

As the complex engine management is quite complicated I though a bit of practice wouldn't hurt.

I plan to go through the startup of the Spitfire and the Hurricane, and general engine control, and perhaps some other aircraft if people are interested.

I'll be using the multiplayer maps so FPS shouldn't be an issue. It has a number of AI drones, and a targeting range for gunnery practice.

Anyone interested?

I'll be there, if I can get the time.

Ill see if I can get time.

Unfortunatly I have not had a lot of time to get used to the game so I will be a complete novice at CEM- if I get time Ill watch some of the you tube videos posted

One thing Im interested in, do you the mouse for clicking on things like magnetos etc or have you your keys mapped?

I was thinking about 8ish BST, but I can run it anything you want, sooner or later. Alternatively, I could run a later one for you chaps across the big wet thing.

I will be running the new beta patch, as it does fix a number of multiplayer issues. The stock game should be compatible, but the map is slightly more difficult to use.