UFO's over OT's

Oldtimer

• 2. Administrators

Sorry to disappoint you GK, but I can't give you the serial numbers - I'm not even sure what they are. Possibly Hurricanes, but then again the proportions of the tail section doesn't look quite right. A number of things they could be really. NOTAMS for the Reading area provide no clues as to test flights or transitions. I'll check with the restoration crowd on the HA forum, somebody there will know (they're the one's with the serial numbers GK!)

Jabo

Simple mate, a lack of resolution. What we all need is much larger monitors and the (very) expensive computers that can drive them. We can all explain to our wives that it is a humanitarian effort that requires all that money.

Of course time would be the simplest explanation, but I like the big monitor better. :drunken_smilie:

I thought that they were Yak's because of the long tail, and very far forward main wing. We had one of those at our local airport for the last few years, and it flew overhead all the time. Really nice boomy radial sounds out of that one.....

so how come you guys can distinguish what those planes were from that itsy bitsy tiny photo............and yet, when we fly with no icons we end up with a bunch of friendly fire incidents (or lack of fire due to being unable to distinguish frind from foe).......LOL

Ha-ha! You gotta agree with Fireman there, some Dogz have mistaken a three engined Ju-52 transport plane for a Spit, and worse!