more screenies

JensenPark

I know I took some screenies of that He as it made that run tonightand rammed that cargo ship,

but for

some reason about half the ones I take dont save or show up. Pisses me off cause they were

great shots.

Anyway, I took some more of the treachery of Von Tonar (Im pretty sure it was him)

when I was fighting those corsairs in

my faithful Tony, as Lt. Itchy Snatchie, JAAF. There I was in a fight with VT, unable to come

within effective range or get a shot at his gyrating machine, when to my horror, He goes after

my comrades on the ground that have....."landed", more or less.

tonyagainstCorsair.jpg

And there was poor Quaz, having had a bit of, um, trouble on landing. Something to do with

a control tower getting in the way or such. But anyway, here he was looking like he was

conducting a course in Japanese aircraft construction techniques, when he discovers why

the Corsair was called whistling death.

quaz.jpg

My Tony was very fast (as some Seafires found out later), but I couldnt catch this round eyed

western devil (barely visible under my left wing, hugging the ground).

He went after Quaz like he was a wet rat waiting to be stomped. His 4

20mm had much greater range and hitting power than my tiger tank killing four 50s.

He and Dazza thought it was miller sakai time, but .......

tonarstreachery.jpg

Then, he goes vertical on me after making Quazi and machine into buzzard poop and scrap,

but i couldnt match the performance of this demonic product

of the evil Vought corporation, so he makes another pass on Dazza, who is sitting there

with his nav lights on saying "kill me! kill me! Im over here damn it!". I was boiling my

engine but was helpless against this evil evil westerner.

vontonarstraffesDazza.jpg

Then He goes vertical on me again, this time we both made it to our max apogee, but his was

slightly higer than mine. He went out of control, falling out of the air in a flat spin. I watched

gleefully as I waited for him to dig a hole, but he regained control and kept straffing our base. :evil:

corsairouttacontrol.jpg

He got away with this outrage, but i got revenge on the Allies later leading my flight

of drones against FAA Seafires, and helping to wipe out an entire squadron of them.

At any rate, we sure have a blast doing this shit. I just wish to god we had this stuff when

I was a kid. :cry:

Lt.jpg

last night was one of the best - great turnout and different missions and I thought I was going to wet myself laughing at the TB3 mission and at enforcer trying to shoot down VT and then those I-16 ratas- as Quazi said it must be the best therapy available for free.

Yeh, That was great last night !!!

Thanks for the shots Enforcer, Too bad I couldn't swing around and shoot you down just to top it off. the only time I shot you down is when I just joined the group and you were on my team LOL!!!

Thanks BG for hosting, Thanks everyone for a great turnout and plenty of targets for Psycho to choose besides me. and I love flying those big birds like the HE-111 and the TB3.

is it thursday yet?

:salute:

VT, was that you that time that shot me down in my FW? I was chasing a Lagg

after blasting another one, and I saw tracers fly over my shoulder.

I checked and saw no VVS planes, just a friendly, so i went back

to chasing. Then I get blasted outta the air, and I start raising

hell wondering who was shooting me!

Then someone sheepisly says...."oops, that was me. sorry....".

I was gonna kick somebody's ass when I got back to base, but I got captured

and was put to workin a male brothel catering to

nightwitches.........except for the hairy armpits,

it wasnt too bad and I forgot about it.....till now.

Well last night, I and another 109 (Pooka, I think) were chasing that

indestructable bullet absorbing Rata. he was gyrating so violently that

I could only make snap shots and hope I hit him.

So once when I saw pieces fly past my windscreen, i thought I was hitting him

(really close). So when a plane appeared in front of me, I just hosed

that sucker down with my two 7.92mm mgs, and I kept hosing him down.

Feathers flew all over the place, and I was feeling rather proud of myself.......

Until I heard someone say..."who the hell is shooting me?", and I realized

that it was a 109 in front of me. I said "oops, that was me. sorry....."

I hoped that the 109 made it back, till I saw the message that said

"Pooka is blasted outta the air by Enforcer". Ouch.

This is the most fun I have that doesnt involve chicks.

BTW, how do you save a trak of this? I have a key mapped for quick start record trak whatever,

but I wondered if that worked online. I could get some really good stuff if i could record this

chaos.

Like i said, i had some other really dramatic ones of the He and 110s attacking those Ruskie

ships, but they just seem to disapear sometimes. Even after I see them, they just arent there

after Ive done some more. Those file names changing must be the cause somehow.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Email the trk to me and I'll post it, or I can guide you through using ftp so you upload it yourself :).

Screenies:

IIRC IL2 recycles them, you can only take so many (9?) before it starts to overwrite again.

Also online there is a timer that prevents repetitive printscreens (it's a cheat y'know) so best to record a track and play that back grabbing the screens you want.

I had a bad time Sunday night, my newly formatted system was working like a dog.

All was fine until things started to blow up or smoke, then my fps dropped to 2 or 3 ps :(.

Thought it best to drop out before I caused everyone else problems.

The ground strafing mission for instance, I had to fly away from the airfield with the spawing AI as it became a slide show for me :(

Hope to have it sorted by Thursday night :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Having failed on a bombing run on the Dunkirk coast, I try and make a run for it, only to be chased by a few angy hurri's.

I put the plane into level autopilot and then jump from gun position to gun position in a desperate attempt to fend my attackers off.

This is what they did to me......

he111.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...