Fooltrottle or any other Nvidea owner

T_O_A_D

OK, so I let application control it, I loss considerably.

section

to use this mode:

LandGeom=3 (new mode is ON)

LandGeom=2 (back to normal mode).

Ok found a post over at UBI where FT mentions he is using these drivers.

http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=Files&go=cat&dwn_cat_id=15

Going to clean out and try them.

267_516cce7be9f10a8c239b600796b6b7fd

The only changes I made so far to day is the

Maximum pre-rendered Frames, I read the controls a bit closer and found it only works with DirectX settings, so I set ti to "0" since were using OpenGL for this application.

And it appears to make no difference on the FPS or Image quality.

The more I mess with AA I can't tell a difference with my resolution from x4 or x8, So I'm not sure I need to run at x8, the most I can see it doing is creating a bit more heat on the GPU.

But my monitoring show 50C so far no matter the setting. So I think I'll drop it to x4 just to free up resources a bit, since I don't see an advantage.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Here's a weird idea on the use of Profiles: Switching between versions (mods / no mods / 4.09b / 4.08) will copy a different il2fb.exe to your game folder.

Could this mess up NVidia's use of profiles, as it does no longer recognize the executable? (Just guessing...)

Hmm, not sure FT Been testing with only 4.08 Vanilla

I'll switch and see.

It appears that its still using the profile, I set my Global to crap, and then started Game and ran BD track.

Converting the tga to jpeg sure turns them into crap aswell.

This is the Hit I took with Mods on.

Those appear to be the same I'm using. Date and size anyway.

I looked into an older game install and I found these, from tweaking it along time ago for the ATI cards.

http://www.dangerdogz.com/K9Vault/p13_sectionid/8/p13_fileid/472

Hey the vault and Admin Panel now work with my install of FF I don't have to use IE anymore :-)

Ok this is confusing as hell to me, I can get highly reflective Water in odd sized Windowed mode, But not in full screen. Also in windowed mode the reflections do not line up with the sun. And in full screen the reflections although duller do?

[window]

width=1280

height=945

ColourBits=32

DepthBits=24

StencilBits=8

ChangeScreenRes=0

FullScreen=0

DrawIfNotFocused=0

EnableResize=1

EnableClose=1

SaveAspect=0

Use3Renders=0

267_63c14f048dba175eaab608b8337dc5bf

267_dadd767a8f24fa10cbcea89762d89587

267_e11611965da1ff55d198404bc37a3ddb

il2_core.dll should be dated March 13th, 2008 (Uumhhhrrrrmmmm... those are not the Feb dll's me thinks :whistle:)

The ones I use are attached here...

Edit: I'm using Water=4

FT, I checked which .dll files I have in my 1946 folder, and the strange thing is that the il2_core.dll is dated 2006-09-28. The il2_corep4.dll is dated 2009-07-21. Can I replace the "out-dated" dll file only? Did the mod-checker remove and replaced the other one?

Swep

• 1. DDz Quorum

ChkMods will indeed replace them modules if need be, they are part of the BluePrint...

Just found out ChkMods changes date/time stamp of the files when it downloads them (sets them to date/time of download)... effectively, after using ChkMods you cannot use the date/time stamp anymore to identify them. Oops...