20mm vs. SUV!

Streak

From Wikipedia:

Many automotive companies in the United States used the "Suburban" name to indicate a windowed, station wagon type body on a commercial frame including Dodge, Plymouth, Studebaker, Nash, Chevrolet, and GMC. With the end of production of the Dodge Town Wagon in 1966, only General Motors continued to manufacture a vehicle branded as a "Suburban", and they were awarded an exclusive trademark on the name in 1988.

:icon_study:

• 2. Administrators

From Wikipedia:

Many automotive companies in the United States used the "Suburban" name to indicate a windowed, station wagon type body on a commercial frame including Dodge, Plymouth, Studebaker, Nash, Chevrolet, and GMC. With the end of production of the Dodge Town Wagon in 1966, only General Motors continued to manufacture a vehicle branded as a "Suburban", and they were awarded an exclusive trademark on the name in 1988.

:icon_study:

Hmm, thanks Snacko - The point I was trying to make is that AWD humungous truck thingies are the ideal thing for using off-road (ie not 'suburban' areas), but over here they tend to get used for the school run and going to the shops where the nearest they get to 'off-road' is taking up two spaces to park and maybe, just maybe rolling up a kerb. They weren't nicknamed 'Chelsea Tractors' for nothing.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a tree-hugger.

~S~ Jabo

I would have expected more damage to the interior with live explosive cannon shells. The steering wheel and head restraints look to be intact.

Maybe they were solid AP rounds, DU or Tungsten or something.

Dont talk to me about tree huggers. I got aggressively jostled by a bunch of new age lesbanians while thinning woodland around Biggin Hill.

• 2. Administrators

~S~ JABO sir, just noticed your snoopy pic !!

:) :) :) :) very bloody funny ! ;)

~S~ Ruthless

Thats OK Mick, it's only been there several weeks since the 'Mosquito Incident'.