A nice walk through the mountains in Spain...

Friar

Have you been there Friar? I was there last year with my son and his wife and we had lunch at the little cafe just below the bridge. We never saw anyone walking the route that time around so seeing your video posted is really amazing.

It is quite a way from where I live (between Alicante and Valencia) but quite close to Fuengirola where my son was on holiday.

If any of you guys come to Spain let me know, you have a standing invitation to share a beer.

Great post Friar.

Hasta luego,

Bounder

On Wiki it says that a number of people have died falling off the Camino Del Rey. It is "closed" to the public due to it's current state but there are plans to rebuild it... It certainly looks beautiful. I'd only go on it it after being "safetied".

Can't believe that nutter was holding the camera while walking over the beams foot over foot... holy crap, some people like to live dangerously!

• 1. DDz Quorum

@Bounder

No, I've not been. Like most things on the net, I stumbled upon the video after being sent to the site by one of the other guys I think.

Cheers

Friar

I guess you guys in emergency services see the consequences of people putting themselves in danger all too often.

The trouble is, when you're a young man, you never feel more alive than when having a near death experience.

Humans are dumm in a lot of ways, lol.

I raced moto for about 10 years, for me it was the ultimate thrill, specailly the jumps. I never grabbed as much air as

these nutters though.

I knew that guy was nuts when he walked across the railing like it was a tight-rope. Sheesh.

Looks like it could crumble under an adult's weight at any moment. 700 feet, my god.

We have a couple of bridges on the main drags around town that are a mere 70-80 ft high, and when I used to peddle my bike across the sidewalks on the side, it would literally take my breath the first few times.

700 feet on pavement that looks like graham crackers........not me.

I've seen the local FD (and dispatched them in the distant past) in action in some pretty hairy rescue scenarios involving tall bldgs in these death trap plants around here as well as said bridges. They sure don't get paid enough for that stuff.