2 year anniversery

delta7

Wow...

was chatting with BG the other day...our 3rd anniversary of the squad forming is coming up mid-November.

Alot of great times shared.

Thanks of course to our fearless leader BG, but thanks to you all for making this squad the best one out there.

No one else participates on the ubi boards to the extent we do - or has the amount of mods on the various boards.

Wow...

was chatting with BG the other day...our 3rd anniversary of the squad forming is coming up mid-November.

Alot of great times shared.

Thanks of course to our fearless leader BG, but thanks to you all for making this squad the best one out there.

No one else participates on the ubi boards to the extent we do - or has the amount of mods on the various boards.

cant even remember how I got involved, I must have seen the thread in the squad page and sent BG an e-mail. I remember that BG set up the sunday sessions for me and I think rog who joined at the same time.

a wee selection of highlights - apologies if Iv omitted anything - I have a scotch addled memory- in no particular order

1) quazis crimea DCG campaign

2) first time I did the TB3 vs TB3 fight - thought id die laughing

3) Glens DDay map

4) Match with 352nd

5) Glens DCG campaigns

6)

cant even remember how I got involved, I must have seen the thread in the squad page and sent BG an e-mail. I remember that BG set up the sunday sessions for me and I think rog who joined at the same time.

a wee selection of highlights - apologies if Iv omitted anything - I have a scotch addled memory- in no particular order

1) quazis crimea DCG campaign

2) first time I did the TB3 vs TB3 fight - thought id die laughing

3) Glens DDay map

4) Match with 352nd

5) Glens DCG campaigns

6)

I tried to solicit Quazi

Isn't that against the law?

I actually first met "BG" after offering to send him my copy of "The Big Show" after I found out he was living just a few hours drive from me in Ontario...though we had traded posts about his sig pic.

I remember fondly the first time I flew with BG...there was Cold Gambler, Duff Bear, Okie (then Gury Puddle) and Bun Bun.

I immediately flew my Finnish Buffalo right into an I16.

I tried to solicit Quazi

Isn't that against the law?

I actually first met "BG" after offering to send him my copy of "The Big Show" after I found out he was living just a few hours drive from me in Ontario...though we had traded posts about his sig pic.

I remember fondly the first time I flew with BG...there was Cold Gambler, Duff Bear, Okie (then Gury Puddle) and Bun Bun.

I immediately flew my Finnish Buffalo right into an I16.

:laughing4:

There there now BG, it'll be ok.

At least you can take solace in the fact that I'll never fondle you.

Well.......unless we're sharing the the same sheep......and it's dark & stuff......& my hand slips.................................multiple times.........um.......yeah. All bet are off in that case. :-*

Anyway I've only been here going on 7 months now, but have had a blast hanging-out with this great bunch of mutts. I don't plan to leave anytime soon. :)