New Patch Version On Splashcreen

Hi, does the loading screen say 4.3? I am sure that before it said 4.00 but I cant see the version now. It starts OK and I get the MOD and gunsight sign and I can see TF campaign in single player so I think its been updated. Is the DD server going to be available sometime?

It does say version 4.03 in the bottom right of the screen,  Crash.  Not that obvious though.  If you have the option for Team Fusion Dynamic campaign then you have it.

Flew it briefly late last night.  Spitfire can now catch 109 low down in level flight.....eventually. :P

• 2. Administrators

The server commander is causing me issues, somewhere along the line the confs.ini file got fubared, Making some progress, in that at least the server commander and the game are talking to each other now, but its still not right.

• 1. DDz Quorum

That 4.3 patch added more in the atmospheric sense... meaning, on the way back to Manston, somewhere 'high' over Dover, I simply throttled back, steered towards Manston, gradually descending, and without looking at the altimeter, I was a able to just see and feel the correct descending approach... sure I kept an eye on the speedometer... One thing I now need to get a grip on are those last few feet, as I tend to let it sink from a few feet to high, bouncy bouncy...3x and +

But to be up there, and look around, it now feels and looks if you really are up there at 10k feet... Well, I felt/saw it that way.... Clod is now brilliantly cool  :glasses9:

• 2. Administrators

Sever commander is not playing ball at the moment, may have to speak to Rog to get some help, but for obvious reasons I'm not going to bother him with this stuff at the moment.

Have posted over at ATAG the issue, so hopefully they might be able to help, but i suspect its a problem to do with exceptions on our server box, due to miscommunication between the launcher and the server commander.

I can start the server manually, but i cant rotate missions etc, so if i'm around we can play on the dangerdogz server, lol.

• 2. Administrators

Just been for a bimble around the Dogz server with Fen (finally got around to adding the 4.0 and 4.3 mods). Never seen CloD looking so good. Even managed a couple of decent landings in the Spit.

Thanks Tom

Jabo

Yes, hurry up Sid!  I want to remake this scene in CLoD so I'll be needing plenty of footage;

I'm casting you in the Christopher Plumber role.  I was going to have Sweper as a Polish Hurricane pilot - "repeat please!" - but I know his system won't run CLoD so he's agreed to be  Susannah York.  Can't wait! :P  

• 1. DDz Quorum

All installed and running 4.03. Now I don't have the slightest idea how to optimise so the learning curve begins. Will spend some time with one of you chaps whenever  :thumbsu:

• 1. DDz Quorum

After a productive session with Jabo t'other night I'm happy to do some private one-on-one tuition to those who need it.... oooh matron!

Seriously, though I will happily walk through the following:

1. Minimum Controls & assignments to get you flying and fighting

2. GFX settings to maximise your games performance

3, Startup and preflight checks

4. Ground handling, Takeoff and Landing characteristics

5. Complex Engine Management or 'how to have fun without blowing up your engine'

6. Compass & Direction Indicator setting, aka 'where the hell am I and where the deuce am I going?!?!'

My experience mostly lies in the RAF fighters, but if you want to book some 109 or bomber time I will brief myself thoroughly before and answer as best I can.