A Sad Day...

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

indeed...Jabo Enterprises is (for the time being at least) no more. Ongoing issues with our supplier has led me to decide that continually chasing them for updates is no longer worth the time or effort. I have had one order for a baseball cap placed with them for a few months now and although the company in question are still trading, they no longer respond to my calls or emails. I will refund the order for the baseball cap, but could I ask that until such time as I decide what to do for the future, please do not place any further orders for shirts, jackets, boxer shorts etc.

As and when I have the time, I will look for another supplier, but for the time being I'm afrad this ride is over.

Regards

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Thanks Rog and thank you for your efforts too - the shop page was inspired. Given time, I expect J.E. will re-emerge although in what guise I don't know..

Jabo

It's the usual, small company takes every order it can get until it get's so many big orders that it can't handle all of the small orders, so the small orders get ignored. Eventually the companies that make the big orders find a supplier that will make the product for a half cent cheaper, and abandon said small company. Of course by that time all of the small time orderers have found another company to fulfill their needs, so the original company goes out of business for lack of business. Welcome to capitalism. It is inexorable, and inevitable.