Did we say "Thank You"? and "Good Job"??

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I kept getting my ass handed to me on sunday on that df map, but i gotta say, that was one of the best times ive had online. A massive battle.........got it was glorious. I am impressed by how organized our opponents seemed to be ( they mighta just got lucky heh heh), and i think we need to trly and improve our own interface with each other. God it was great. I intend on posting some screenies from part of it, but improvements (sic) to photoshop elements have made it much more difficult to do. I have them finished, just gotta post em. :drunken_smilie:

E

• 2 months later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Persecutor and to your squad too.

An excellent campaign, my adrenaline is only just running down now (OK a slight exaggeration as it was well dampened by whisky the other night :icon_lol:)

Great tactics too, and looking forward to our next inter-squad campaign.

Thanks to all the Danger Dogz & Persecutor & Deacon352nd of the 352nd Squadron for letting me join in the action for the last round to have experianced the SEOW campaign.

My flight in a 352nd Squadron AI contolled A-20 turret gunner position was uneventful but was fun to say the least. Since I seen no action I spent the time enjoying the precision commands "barked out"

i had a great time everytime I flew, usually with spits chasing my jug down onto the deck. that last misn was the most exiting thing ive done online, since I took on the whole 352 at the end. I posted a screenie story of the battle, mostly my own running fight with 7 of them, on the general forum. You may like what you see, and I look forward to hearing from your side of the fight....I just wish I could hear the comms from that perspective. I was laughing my ass off.

Salute to some worthy, if sneaky, opponents.