I Have Been Out Of The Game For Too Long. Can Anybody Help Me With A Total Update On Il2

campi

• 2. Administrators

Just to get started Campi, here's a few links

Teamspeak 3 - Download the 32 or 64-Bit Client for Windows (Only go for the 64-Bit version if you're using a 64-Bit OS. If you're not, or you don't know, go for the 32-Bit Client.)

The minimum level you need to patch the game up to is 4.10.1 (also known as 4 'binary'), so you may need these patches;

Alternatively if you're starting with 4.07 straight from the disk, you need this;

IL-2 MegaPatch 4.10.1 which will take you straight to 4.10.1.

This is what we're mostly using at present.

We're looking at UltraPack3.0 too although it's presenting some problems for some guys here so it's not universal yet, but you probably need it anyway. You need all 14 parts starting 'UP_3.0RC_Client' from this section of the Vault;

UltraPack 3.0

UP3.0 has been updated too so you'll need these;

UP3.0 RC2 Patch - Hotfix.

UP3.0 Map Update

Palau Map Fix

The key things are Teamspeak and the patches to get your version of the game to 4.10.1. UP3.0 can wait (a bit) - it's over 6.0GB, so it may take a while. Download what you need and I'll walk you through the installation process. You could have a go youself if you feel like it, but always make a backup of your clean install first!

Jabo

Just to get started Campi, here's a few links

Teamspeak 3 - Download the 32 or 64-Bit Client for Windows (Only go for the 64-Bit version if you're using a 64-Bit OS. If you're not, or you don't know, go for the 32-Bit Client.)

The minimum level you need to patch the game up to is 4.10.1 (also known as 4 'binary'), so you may need these patches;

Alternatively if you're starting with 4.07 straight from the disk, you need this;

IL-2 MegaPatch 4.10.1 which will take you straight to 4.10.1.

This is what we're mostly using at present.

We're looking at UltraPack3.0 too although it's presenting some problems for some guys here so it's not universal yet, but you probably need it anyway. You need all 14 parts starting 'UP_3.0RC_Client' from this section of the Vault;

UltraPack 3.0

UP3.0 has been updated too so you'll need these;

UP3.0 RC2 Patch - Hotfix.

UP3.0 Map Update

Palau Map Fix

The key things are Teamspeak and the patches to get your version of the game to 4.10.1. UP3.0 can wait (a bit) - it's over 6.0GB, so it may take a while. Download what you need and I'll walk you through the installation process. You could have a go youself if you feel like it, but always make a backup of your clean install first!

Jabo

Good afternoon Sir

I have everything downloaded on to my computer. ready to install. ( Megapatch, teamspeak and UP3.0 and the fixes. So just call me on skype when you are ready. campitom is my name there. See you tonight.

Best regards Campi