4.10 Out On Christmas Eve...message From Beebop

JensenPark

Hi guys.

Just got word on the M4T Admin Forums that 4.10 is scheduled for release by Team Daidalos 17:00 GMT, 24/12. It will be a 289Mb exe.

Mission 4 Today will host several mirrors including one that will break it up into 10% chunks for those will slower connections.

Watch for favorite website for details. (I of course recommend M4T)

I will be at work at release time but when I get home I will send all of you links for downloading.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Col. ~HH~ Beebop/HellHounds/Commanding

And just a reminder puppies. This will have to go over a clean 4.09m so get prepared if you didn't save a copy.

Thanks for the reminder.

Fortunately, I remembered to save a clean copy.

I’ll be curious to see how long it will take for the Ultra Pack bunch to come up with an updated Mod.

• 1. DDz Quorum

It's also easy to just run the UP Updater which will download it and place a 'Stock 4.10m' entry in the JSGME lists.

Thats exactly wot I just did. Merry Christmas, Brando m8. :thumbsu:

Thanks for that excellent advise Brando :)

So, other than putting it onto a clean 4.09 for backup, with the UP updater putting 4.10 on we are good to go with our current install?

It's also easy to just run the UP Updater which will download it and place a 'Stock 4.10m' entry in the JSGME lists.

Thats exactly wot I just did. Merry Christmas, Brando m8. :thumbsu:

Thanks for that excellent advise Brando :)

So, other than putting it onto a clean 4.09 for backup, with the UP updater putting 4.10 on we are good to go with our current install?

As far as I can see, yes - but I'm not sure what the DDz' current install is for the UltraPack. I've been using the UP2.01 as of 12th June 2010 and I'm not sure whether that changed at the same time as installing 4.10 into the JSGME.

What I can say is that selecting any mods at the same time as running the 4.10 is not a good idea. Note also that there are some difficulties with the 4.10 dedicated server - the bug list can be found here @ the Banana forum.

I expect they'll be issuing a patch in a short while.

Merry Christmas m8s

B