Dd Anniversary

JensenPark

I just remembered with BA's post about his anniversary...

this month is the 6th anniversary of the forming of the Dogz....from 6 strangers from Canada and the States to 50 some-odd friends around the globe - my have we come far!

A big thanks and congrats to BG...and all the many Dogz over the years that have made this the best squad in the IL2 world.

Up The Dogz!!!

I've been here since '07 too! I remember asking BG about joining and he said "well you've been flying with us for six months, I just assumed you were already a member" , so don't ask me for the date when I joined, it's rather nebulous, much like the Danger Dogz.

I'll let you guys in on a secret, when I reformat (or "Quazi") and windows asks for my "organization" I put in Danger Dogz. I know, it's a little creepy, but I love you guys that much (even if I don't like you that much some times).

• 1. DDz Quorum

I just remembered with BA's post about his anniversary...

this month is the 6th anniversary of the forming of the Dogz....from 6 strangers from Canada and the States to 50 some-odd friends around the globe - my have we come far!

A big thanks and congrats to BG...and all the many Dogz over the years that have made this the best squad in the IL2 world.

Up The Dogz!!!

~S~ Fine fellows,

RIGHT UP THE DOGZ !! May all of our fleas and ticks be gentle.A_laughing_matter.gif

~S~ Painless