Need some help patching up.

Kimosabi

Ok, thank you.

I have copy/pasted two versions of IL-2 from the original Steam-version(one modded for DD and one straight 4.09 for JO) to Desktop and moved desktop to D:, just to make sure that it doesn't get overloaded and messes up C:. All 7 files for UP 2 is downloaded and wow, it took a while. Gotta go walk a friends dog before I start the installing process, this patch is huge(that's what she said). Cheers!

My software awesomeness shines once again..... Not.

Ok, I've installed everything(.rar. files 1 through 7) and when I boot up the game I get some weird Russian letters on the splash-screen and after a few seconds the game shuts down. I've deleted the game now and copied another fresh 4.09m to my desktop. Anyone care for providing me with a walkthrough? I haven't opened my new 12 year old Bowmore yet though. That may very well be the issue. Not drunk enough.....

*edit* Nvm, I got it installed. I extracted way too many files instead of just extracting part one in a separate folder before installing it. Works brilliantly.

Because I prefer single malt? Yeah I do. Bowmore is my favourite so far but it depends on the mood really. I've emptied my share of Laphroaig's, Highland Park's, Ardbeg's, Lagavulin's and Smokehead's in my time. I do remember that one special sort that I fell in love with instantly though but I can't remember the name. It was a small , clear bottle and all I can remember is that it had "Islay....." on the sticker.  

• 4 weeks later...