Duxford 2010

Blairgowrie

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2. Administrators

No problem using the paypal account guys, I can setup an additional item for this.

What is the difference between a 'Beanie' and a 'Baseball cap'?

Thinking about at least a shirt and headware, got more detail on the Jacket Nick?

This is a beanie Rog;

Beanie-Hat-12264964681.jpg

A baseball cap is, well, a baseball cap

Crash m8, what colour do you want yours in? Oh, can you PM me your address so I can get cracking on this. I've got tomorrow and Friday off, so get your colour choices to me, and I'll bang the order in.

I need to check on Painless' order for a red cap too.

The jacket has to wait til I can afford it Rog, but the design is in the works. Basically, a black jacket with a BIG embroidered version of our logo on the back and the callsign on a patch on the front.

Jabo

is it possible to switch the DD logo and the tail number? i'd like to have big logo on the back (could be printed instead of stitched, small one on the front left and tail number on the front right.

how's that?

• 2. Administrators

is it possible to switch the DD logo and the tail number? i'd like to have big logo on the back (could be printed instead of stitched, small one on the front left and tail number on the front right. how's that?

Don't know m8, but I've got to speak to the guy over the next couple of days, so I'll ask him.

Jabo

Crash m8, what colour do you want yours in? Oh, can you PM me your address so I can get cracking on this. I've got tomorrow and Friday off, so get your colour choices to me, and I'll bang the order in.

Jabo

Hi Jabo, I will have black for both please :)

• 2. Administrators

Crash & Painless - PM sent regarding your orders - Thx

Fruitbat - T-shirts are £12 each (I think, will check), postage will be £4. Order will be placed on Monday and will confirm charges then

Gec - Yes, if the shirt is white. Front and back would have to be transfers as shirt material is not suitable for embroidery. Costs are similar to embroidered shirt.

I think that's the lot for now. Photos of jacket (no embroidery yet) later today.

Jabo

• 2. Administrators
largie' date='16 April 2010 - 21:11 PM' timestamp='1271448665' post='78816']

HI Jabo

Just to give you a bit more work :notfair::-), could I have a Black, Medium T-Shirt with the embrided logo on the front with a "Largie" and a 39 on the back ?

Cheers

Dave

OK Largie, I'll sort it on Monday

Would it be poor form to have "I'm with stupid" on your DD shirt?

Not at all m8, just depends which way the arrow is pointing. Straight up would be a favorite. lol.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Fruitbat - T-shirts are £12 each (I think, will check), postage will be £4. Order will be placed on Monday and will confirm charges then

Could be wrong, but looked to me like the PM only went to me?

• 2. Administrators

Could be wrong, but looked to me like the PM only went to me?

It's all good Rog, I sent you a copy. Crash and Painless both got theirs. Thanks for flagging it up though.

I'll PM you my PayPal details.

Cheers

Jabo

Gec - Yes, if the shirt is white. Front and back would have to be transfers as shirt material is not suitable for embroidery. Costs are similar to embroidered shirt.

I think that's the lot for now. Photos of jacket (no embroidery yet) later today.

Jabo

Great! then i'll have one white xxl shirt and black baseball cap pls. since i'm not coming to Duxford i'll need them mailed. is that a problem?

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have added an announcement in DangerDogz private area to handle taking payments, please don't use the Donation System as this is then tracked as a donation!!

This linky should take you there if you need it.

When you get to Paypal it will say it's a donation, ignore that. That is the only way I can take payments for goods of unknown value, if Jabo can get definitive prices for me I can create buttons for each item type, and options ;) ;)

• 2. Administrators

Thanks Rog, I'll PM you with the details I have. I assume I can add items later?

Gec/Sid - OK guys, will sort tomorrow.

Here's the jacket. For some reason the picture of the front didn't come out on the camera, but it's got like a zip and all pockets and shit.

gallery_406_12_76585.jpg

Here's an embroidered version of a similar jacket.

gallery_406_12_14003.jpg

Our logo would the size of this one including the text.

Cheers

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Not my jacket m8 ;) This one's been done especially for Fruitbat (closet Sky Blues fan that he is)

Incidentally, that jacket will come in at £32 +p&p with or without the CCFC design.

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

ROFL, I'm sure you can wait till tomorrow to get your own back.

Orders for the following people were placed this morning; Fruitbat, Largie, Gec and Sid. - PMs have been sent guys. Orders should be ready on Friday, so I'll need the cash by close of business Thursday please.

Cheers

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

OK, nearly there for this order, here's what's outstanding;

Payment from Sid, Gec & Fruitbat

Addresses from Sid and Painless

If you chaps could sort this ASAP, that would be fab. Thx!

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

OK, most of the order has arrived, namely caps for Painless, Crash, Gec & I, a beanie for Crash plus shirts for Largie and Sid. I have Fruitbat's shirts also, but unfortunately they read FRUIT BAT not FRUITBAT, so that'll need to be redone. Gec's shirt is different so will be ready Monday (I will try to get FB's shirts redone Monday too.)

The stitching has been slightly reworked, and now looks even tidier!

Here's some photos of the goods picked up;

gallery_406_12_13062.jpg

gallery_406_12_27122.jpg

gallery_406_12_61491.jpg

Completed orders will go in the post over the weekend.

Jabo