Duxford 2010

Blairgowrie

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1. DDz Quorum

No sweat BG, we'll get our fill of Ale in Duxford mate.

Jedi, I've never been to New York City and have lived in the USA for 60 + years, no plans to either.

While in London, I've got to make it look like I'm spending time with the wife.

Arthur, I have been in yorkshire for a field trip, and down through to Stansted. Spend a couple of hours in Birmingham too. I just never find the time to go places. I hate travelling alone, and I have trust issues. I hate travelling without having everything set up and certain. I probably sound like an fool telling you this.

• 2. Administrators

Apart from Friar, I guess nobody wants to meet up while we are in London, Pook. Maybe everyone else is going to Duxford.

:bg:

Weeeell, I might go to Duxford Jim, but I'm sure I can squeeze in a day in London (although it's a bit scary). Are you planning to travel to Dux on Friday? Hiring a car or do you need a lift?

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Jedi...

If you want, I'll meet you in London the day before Duxford and we can booze around town, see the sights etc.

Find a cheap flophouse and then toodle off to Duxford next day with the rest of the reprobates.

Actually Jedi, this might be a good plan. If you can get to Coventry, I'll meet you there and we can travel down South together. Means that you don't need to travel on your own too far, although the downside is you get to travel with me...lol

Jabo

P.S. We can squeeze in a quick look at the Cathedral if you like, it's only 5 mins from the station.

Apart from Friar, I guess nobody wants to meet up while we are in London, Pook. Maybe everyone else is going to Duxford.

Weeeell, I might go to Duxford Jim, but I'm sure I can squeeze in a day in London (although it's a bit scary). Are you planning to travel to Dux on Friday? Hiring a car or do you need a lift?

Jabo

A lift would be great Jabo and I think the Pooka's will need one too. Helen can walk.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ BG and Pook,

I will arrange with you nearer the time to meet up in London on the Thursday morning, if that's OK. :)

JP, I like the idea of finding somewhere cheap to stay in London so we can have a drinkepoos on Thursday with the "senior citizens" but I will have to sort out parking the car somewhere for the day and night . Then I can provide transport up to Duxford on Friday morning for 3 people.

Maybe we can come up with a slick plan.

~S~ Painless

• 2. Administrators
Maybe we can come up with a slick plan.

Mick, given that we can both take three additional people in our respective vehicles, we could manage to get Jim, Helen, Pooka, Joanne (apologies if I've mispelled that Pook!), JP, Jedi and me and thee there in two cars - easy or wot!

Dunno about the Black Bull Jim seeing as I didn't get there last time, but I'll do some digging.

Jabo