The Power Of Christ Compels You!

Beebop-RIP

Unfortunately, that's just plain pitiful, and all the moreso that some twit decided to publish it for the world's entertainment. It's indicative of the crappy job some parents do with their kids. What would have happened to you if you did that to your parents when you were growing up? Oh, right: IT WOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN THAT FAR IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

I wish that society had a better grasp of how to actually limit children's exposure to endless sessions of network-driven obsessive behaviour.

[/rant]

:soapbox:

.........I wish that society had a better grasp of how to actually limit children's exposure to endless sessions of network-driven obsessive behaviour.......

And here we are.....a bunch of grown men who bitch when we dont get enough "flight" time in a week.....LOL

.........I wish that society had a better grasp of how to actually limit children's exposure to endless sessions of network-driven obsessive behaviour.......

And here we are.....a bunch of grown men who bitch when we dont get enough "flight" time in a week.....LOL

I knew that was coming, Andrew. Can you really compare us to that?

I knew that was coming, Andrew. Can you really compare us to that?

Not really........but if you knew that was coming, all I did was beat JP to the punch..............

But we see this all the time.

Our kids aren't being taught to deal with failure or disappointment. We just don't let them fail. We let them whine their way out of everything. Kids go all the way through school and some CAN"T READ, most certainly can't write.

First time their girlfriend dumps them they kill someone.

We don't let them touch anything(oh no Johnny, too dangerous), never let them crash their bike, pile that ATV into a tree(hey man, that sh*t HURTS, maybe I'm not indestructible!!!) and then we're surprised they crash the car the first time they're on their own. Um yeah kid, no "replay" in real life.

Let them fall down while you're still around to help em get up, teach em to deal with failure (well bud, you gotta take the time to learn and get better), teach them to be responsible(sorry kid, if you don't finish what you have to do, I'm not letting you do what you want to do).

My 15 year old kid is more capable than a few of my grown adult neighbors. He was going to call a contractor to cut a branch no bigger than my wrist.

I told him to just cut it off and forget it. He doesn't own a saw. When I gave him my hand saw he almost cut his own thumb off.

And his father never taught him anything?

Moron.

Thus endeth Perf's "Dad's rant".

I was really impressed with how he managed to disrobe thrashing around under that damn blanket. What's even more amazing is why mom waits till he's got a major interest in a fairly addictive though relatively harmless hobby, then cuts him off cold turkey (assuming this is real). That's even goofier than the kid's rage.......almost.

The emotional impact does seem to be realistic, very well acted if fake.....including the brother's sadistic joy at recording it.

Kinda odd when he started to stick the remote up his ass.

I predict he will wind up on Fox news or CNN in an hour long car chase someday.

I was really impressed with how he managed to disrobe thrashing around under that damn blanket. What's even more amazing is why mom waits till he's got a major interest in a fairly addictive though relatively harmless hobby, then cuts him off cold turkey (assuming this is real). That's even goofier than the kid's rage.......almost.

The emotional impact does seem to be realistic, very well acted if fake.....including the brother's sadistic joy at recording it.

Kinda odd when he started to stick the remote up his ass.

I predict he will wind up on Fox news or CNN in an hour long car chase someday.