The Devalued Prime Minister

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

Politics aside, you have to hand it to this guy for being a great orator.

A lot of what he says rings true, yet this spiel got very little (as in NONE) press coverage..

• 2. Administrators

At risk of fanning the flames further, that was a fantastic speech. I really cannot abide that smug git who's happily spending my taxes propping up the lifestyles of the greedy gosh, gosh, gosh (Bless me Friar)ers who caused this sorry mess in the first place. Ya listenin Fred?

~S~ Jabo

• 1. DDz Quorum

The thing is, his speech came to the public's attention through two bloggers, the UK press ignored it completely until it became a web phenomenon.

Some startling figures quoted.

'Every child is born with a £20,000 debt, and servicing the interest on that debt alone is going to cost more than educating that child'

The thing is, his speech came to the public's attention through two bloggers, the UK press ignored it completely until it became a web phenomenon.

Shocked, SHOCKED I am that the media would ignore something that might reflect badly on a favored political leader!

DT