FW190 A8 vs several IL2's

Rattler

I joined Logos hosting a COOP last night, 10 Feb, with TOAD, Trout, Perfesser, and BadAim all taking Russian shite in hopes of demolishing the glorious Wermacht. I took one of my favorite rides...just to keep things honest, you know.

Now, this isn't me tooting my own horn.

Nice shooting, but I'm more interested in what it looks like from inside the pit.

Those are the views that will teach us proper line up and deflection using the piper in a 190.

Most of us waist too much ammo per kill, as you do not, or allot less than most of us anyway.

Nice shooting, but I'm more interested in what it looks like from inside the pit.

Those are the views that will teach us proper line up and deflection using the piper in a 190.

Absolutely agree! Would it be too much trouble?

@ JP: As I recall, in mission 1 of the GIAP SEOW, Rattler opened with one fighter and 4 Il2 kills!! Sadly, he appears more committed to his wife and children than to the DDz and has bowed out of this campaign... perhaps we should stage an intervention?

Most of us waist too much ammo per kill, as you do not, or allot less than most of us anyway.

There is an NTRK of the sortie, but I'll do a few passes from in the cockpit as well.

Uhh...Maybe Rattler and CG should both fly and help us in our direst hour?

I'd love to, Kelly, but it's just too early in the afternoon for me. Seems that you guys are all getting much better at it, though, and learning how to "game the game" too.

Like Forgotten Skies, it's all about points in SEOW. That, and the overall objectives.

There is an NTRK of the sortie, but I'll do a few passes from in the cockpit as well.

• 3 weeks later...

He Hee. After I whined about Pete killing all the planes in the COOP he was gracious enough to leave a couple for me to kill. He could have had them but, he's a great mate so he left a few scraps for the wiener DOGZ. Thanks mate.

Logos