enlisted

FLASH

Hi Thanks for the anwers :)

My name is Per HÃ¥kansson im 42 yers old And im from sweden

i have bean flying il2-il2fb -pf for cople of yers now.

but dont think im good at it, im flying on easy settings.

But i like the sim, its the best!

My fav games is RTw.red orchestra.il2fb,blitzkrieg, take command of second manassas,etc.

And im very intrested in military history.

MY conection is broadband.

No i havent patched up yet but i will .

I have teamspeak.

Sorry if my english is shoppy ,but im from sweden .(europe)

Im trying.

Kindly regards from Flash

Hi Flash!

I'm from Belgium...:)

Do you only have forgotten battles?...it might be wise to get the IL2 dvd disk with all the IL games on it....

If you play Hyperlobby, plz check if you see me flying there, or we can meet up after mailing eachother...btw....I have the blitzkrieg games as well....do you play those on-line as well?

I hope Blair sees it in his heart to get you in the DD's.....I think one more couldn't hurt, eh BG?

Grtzz and the best flash!

I am more than inclined to have you join the Danger Dogz flash. It would be great to have someone from Sweden in our group.

Assuming none of the Danger Dogz has an objection (in which case they can send me a pm) you are hereby granted membership in the Danger Dogz. Welcome sir.

I will ensure that you have access to the private areas on this Forum.

Please let me have your email address so that we can let you know flight times and IP's etc. You can either send me a Forum Private message or email me at bg@dangerdogz.com

Just as soon as you get patched up, you can fly with us. If you need any help with the patching process please let us know. You can probably patch right up 4.04m and we have a fix for you to get to 4.05m

but dont think im good at it, im flying on easy settings.

Welcome Flash! Just as a side note, we fly almost full real. We use icons though. You've been flying for 2 years, so hopefully it won't be a big shock for you, but just wanted to throw that out there. If you have any problems, there is no end to the team members who will go out of there way to help, so don't mind about asking. Look forward to flying with you!

If you have any problems, there is no end to the team members who will go out of there way to help, so don't mind about asking.

He ain't kiddin either! I would still be kicking my computer if it was not for these mutts in the Kennel. We definitly have our own onsite Tech Gurus.

I'm Not worthy :notworthy: I'm not worthy :notworthy:

welcome mate - hope to see you soon on line-

some background to help you settle in

We are more of a fun squad than interested in many rules and regs

1) we play mainly co-ops but occaisonal dogfight nights

2) we do play pacific theatre so make sure you know how to take off from a carrier - wing extend , chocks etc

3) dont worry about landing most of us prefer the fiery route to ground :lol:

4) we play cockpit on and have a gentlemans agreement only to use externals for taxying and taking off /landing so the use of F6 is frowned upon

5) if you need any help just shout someone will be along soon to try to help you out

6) if you dont already know of this site then you will find a lot of help and tips on improving at www.airwarfare.com

7) have FUN

hope this helps

HI again and Thanks !

Im very happy for the membership.

Hi sqed i have all games in the il2 series.

No i dont play blitzkrieg online but maybe we can play if you want to. :D

Here is my email per.hakansson12@telia.com

And HI ARSENAL

I understand and i will try to fly full real :)

KINDLY REGARDS : FLASH

Okay, so, we are changing the K9 reunion location to Sweden, right?

vendelaOval.jpg

Damn straight we are!!

• 1. DDz Quorum
The topic title "New member" sounds so dirty - I may have to wash.

I think we should make 'im change it? There maybe some pretty fucking sensitive people here. :wink:

LMAO @ Waldo!

Welcome Flash!

I know you will enjoy your experiences with us....eventually!! :lol: