Friday night at BG's

JensenPark

The reason I didn't post it here JP is because I am a bit concerned about too many people showing up. I don't want to exclude anybody so I would ask any of the Dogz who come along to be mindful of this. As you all know there is a 32 player limit for Coops. Based on the responses so far it looks like more than a few will show up.

If it turns out, the group is manageable then this could be the start of a regular Friday all

• 1. DDz Quorum

It was only a matter of time before BG gained control of "all" the Virtual flyers.

Dogz Rule

Have a graduation party Friday night, sounds like great time ahead.

I wonder if this is not a good reason to look into a dedicated server a bit further. So far it's pretty expensive and I'm not sure if it can work with coops, but the possibility of having 64 (or more) players is quite attractive. I've kind of dropped the ball because I'm just swamped right now, but I will continue looking into it.

I wonder if this is not a good reason to look into a dedicated server a bit further. So far it's pretty expensive and I'm not sure if it can work with coops, but the possibility of having 64 (or more) players is quite attractive. I've kind of dropped the ball because I'm just swamped right now, but I will continue looking into it.

Merdog PMed me to see if I was interested in a server his friend offered him for $450.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Not wishing to hijack BGs opportunity to reply, but it was a blast. I got on about 9.00pm and stayed for a few hours!! There were about 15 flying and most were on TS. Dogz didn't crowd it - there were 3 or 4 of us.

Names from the Zoo I recognise and can remember (apologies to those I don't):

MBAvro

SeafireIV

BeWolf

arthursmedley

FoolTrottel

jediteo

99thM........?

hopefully someone else can add to the list.

BG supplied a steady variation of maps and very fair planesets whilst Quazis TS worked like a charm - thanks gents. From my point of view gameplay was smooth and I don't recall any lagging or issues.

The chat was excellent, everyone stuck to the agreed rules and folks were introduced to the "20 second rule" - went down very well!

Skills were balanced Red and Blue naturally which meant that generally no-one dominated and most pilots were getting a score at the end. One map in particular was interesting (Russian/German planeset) in that no-one scored any points but no-one survived lol