Who's Ready for '46 Co-ops?

Shadow

• 1. DDz Quorum

i have the 46 installed into its own new folder. i also have the french triple switcher installed.

what i would like is some clear instructions on how to apply the beta batch and still have the switching options.

i believe that quazi has done something but i am not sure if that applies to a 46 install on top of 4.05?

perhaps someone could put together a consise upgrade/install map?

• 1. DDz Quorum

The triple switcher only works on a merged install.

'46 by default will install in stand-alone, you have to point the installer to install in your existing 4.05M folder for a merged install.

If you have already installed as a stand-alone you have three options:

1. Keep as is and use different icons and the old switcher for 4.07 and 40.4/4.05M.

2. Remove '46 install and re-install in 4.05M folder to obtain 4.07M then use triple switcher.

3. Cancel Broadband account and never be heard from again.

One of the above is a joke, I can't see any one using that much disk space needlessly...

• 1. DDz Quorum

Roger,

at the risk of being incharge of an educational program focused on my mothers mother, the poultry industry and the physics of air compression as a force for pulling.........

my 46 IS in its own folder. within that the triple switcher created 3 folders, one for each version.

i have an icon on my desktop for each version. i click on that. it runs a batch file. i then launch the game from a desktop icon that points to the .exe within the 46 folder.

the required version launches.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I sit, stand and lay corrected.

Your Grandmother would do well to listen to you :).

How embarrassing for me, I will now go out and do the decent thing.

Will a .177 air pistol suffice?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Not sure if I'm missing something here, but I have (w/ Quazi help) 4.04, 4.05, 4.07 and 4.071m all

seperate and able to call them up individually. Each shows the red number in the lower left corner

at start up.

You are in good shape Pook. The final patch does not contain an exe file so what you have now will switch you to any version available. When the final patch comes out I think all you will have to do is over-write the beta and you are good to go with the gauges right side up. Otherwise you will have to fly upside down to be able to read them.

Patience guys. The official 4.07m patch should be released next week. From what I can gather, when Oleg & Co. got back from their Christmas break on the 9th, they started going through the bug reports, making sure the reports were valid, and are fixing issues as they go. Of course they only have one person working on this as the rest of them are dealing with BoB. And who knows, it may be a couple weeks if there were alot of reports.

I am with Dave on this one. If you haven't installed the beta patch via Olegs' release and just extracted all those files directly into your '46 game folder, you can use the the file in the first link of the post I started on the Ubi forums that BG provided a link for. With this & the triple switch installed you can go between all versions including the beta. But truly, no one is running 4.07m anywhere online. Everyone is running the beta. So it really isn't important to switch to 4.07m right now. If you have the 1946 game installed, you should be running 4.071m as the top version.