SEOW with the 352ndFG

Deacon352nd

~S~ Deacon

I have discussed this with the some of the other DD's and there is no question in our minds that our human limit for a coop, including SEOW is 32 seats. I have posted this on UBI Zoo a couple of times now and the answers confirm the 32 number.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 4691073115

Having said that the 352nd is welcome to join us this coming Sunday for one or more coops. Unfortunately, I can't predict how many Danger Dogz/Hellhounds will show up so we might not be able to confirm much if the combined numbers are less than 32. It seems we only get a large turnout if we are running a special event like SEOW. This is especially the case the closer we get to Christmas.

I will be hosting Sunday unless we have a coup d'etat in the Danger Dogz before then.

~S~ Deacon

I have discussed this with the some of the other DD's and there is no question in our minds that our human limit for a coop, including SEOW is 32 seats. I have posted this on UBI Zoo a couple of times now and the answers confirm the 32 number.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 4691073115

Having said that the 352nd is welcome to join us this coming Sunday for one or more coops. Unfortunately, I can't predict how many Danger Dogz/Hellhounds will show up so we might not be able to confirm much if the combined numbers are less than 32. It seems we only get a large turnout if we are running a special event like SEOW. This is especially the case the closer we get to Christmas.

I will be hosting Sunday unless we have a coup d'etat in the Danger Dogz before then.

a couple of thoughts mates

1) we can get over 20 DD and HH for a special event

2) not many are regular tho and not many have flown all the possible missions on our Tunis SEOW campaign

3) The proposed SEOW has limited plane numbers so the planes/pilot ratio is going to decrease over the match giving the commanders a headache in allocating available planes to a pilot pool

4) no matter how we try a co-op has a limit of 32 while a dogfight map can take more

so I propose that we continue our current practice which is to run the SEOw while running a DF server as backup for those who cannot take part in the SEOW or who are killed early.

the commanders can rotate players in the SEOW so everyone gets a chance

the dogfight map could be glenns d-day caen mission or similar

I also think it can be done. If too many show up, I would gladly volunteer to sit out some SEOW sessions or go fly on the alternate dogfight server and then host/fly coops. I am sure others will feel the same way and the numbers will sort themselves out. As VT says, it is only an hour and in many cases a lot less. Also I have noticed that some pilots just show up for the SEOW and then leave right after. 

• 1. DDz Quorum

I too have thought of running two SEOW campaigns side by side, we have the servers (I have a second hosting solution ;) although our main K9 host is capable of supporting the databases concurrently) and I am sure there is the commitment from within the squads to supply the planning required.

Heck we could even run the same co-op twice and know we have the slots, the commanders of course would have the extra burden of issuing the same (or as close as possible or even totally different) orders twice....