SEOW with the 352ndFG

Deacon352nd

• 1. DDz Quorum

A "coup d'etat" means literally a "cutting of the state", the head of state, the leader of the nation, ergo, a coup d'etat for the DangerDogz would require the removal/forced abdication/death of one Jim Smith aka "Blairgowrie."

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

Rattler sir , you are starting to worry me !!!! LOL ;)

Regarding the "last ten minutes" thing:

Given how hard it can be to land , let alone land a damaged plane, my vote goes to giving folks the chance to land their planes at the end of the hour.

IMHO getting down safely is as much a skill as bombing, strafing, assault und battery etc .It would add to the realism and satisfaction of completing the mission.

Just a personal view :)

~S~ Brainless

I reckon its a lot of work to organise an event like this to everyones exacting preferences.

Maybe we could put our trust in DT this time, to get the thing underway, without having to second guess others. Just for the sake of unity. :) It can always be fine tuned for later events.

I found a few of the above posts a bit cryptic. I may have the wrong end of the stick. If so, apologies.

~S~ All K9s

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Deacon sir, Thank you for your kind words. However I must and will always do what I am told by my CO.

The same goes for Doubletap, you see they both have much bigger brains than me !!! Something that I have been made aware of over the past year on many occasions !! LMAO :)

As Klinger says, DT and BG put the work in so they make the policy , end of story.

~S~ Shot down in flames,

I used to think vulching was a bit unfair but I am older and wiser now. If anyone is still flying 10 minutes before the end of the mission they deserve to get vulched. I just can't see a 10 minute truce, before the end of the game, working or realistic.

And my spies tell me the coup d'etat has been postponed until after Christmas.

Im with quazi....war is all hell. If the CAP guys cant hack it, then I think I saw some version of Pac Man at walmart really cheap. Or was it asteroids? heh heh. :drunken_smilie:

Just trying to get everyone in a fightin mood.......heh heh heh.

And has anyone noticed practicing for this that AI P-47s and outclimb and outrun a spit mk 9 that were supposed to fly? Of course, i know the human ones cant, but this is kinda odd I think.