Are We Really That Bad?

Sweper

• 1. DDz Quorum

Interesting post Swoop,

"The China of the North" ?? Utter rubbish ! not all of your countrymen are short are they Swoop ? Lol

You could write a negative article like that about any country on the planet if you had a mind to.

Now go give a stranger a hug and prove him wrong m8 : )

P.

I do believe that he was only pointing out that you Viking types are just as screwed up as the rest of us. The sad truth is that there can be no perfect society so long as people are involved. We're all schmucks. :P

I do believe that he was only pointing out that you Viking types are just as screwed up as the rest of us. The sad truth is that there can be no perfect society so long as people are involved. We're all schmucks. :P

Don't worry Swep.  I think BadAim has it quite right.  Its an article that reflects more on the British view of Scandanavia where we tend to view everything as hunky-dory.

I'm quite sure anyone from abroad could write something similar about the short comings of the UK.  Its being broadcast on BBC Radio4 as their book of the week and I heard the first episode last night.  Quite funny too.

He is pretty bold when he claims that 7% of all Danish men have had sex with animals. And he is currently living in Denmark him self  :icon_puke_l:  Most of the readers' comments' (Guardian) think he is a twat though :rolleyes:

Oh well, some of it may be true :shaunhb: