Putting Faces to Names

Sloan

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

Excellent pics thanks for sharing !

@ Greenstreaks, You to have a beautiful Red Headed wife !!

Man you look like a tough bugger !! LOL

@ BadAim M8, you don't !!! LMAO ;)

@ Pete, does that device above your head help keep your hair "spiky" :huh: LOL

@ Psycho, looks like you had a fantastic holiday, your body must have gone through lots of extreme heat cycles !!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~S~ Chaps,

Excellent pics thanks for sharing !

@ Pete, does that device above your head help keep your hair "spiky" :huh: LOL

Happy new year to all of you guys !!

~S~ Painless

No. Mick: that's a mitten hanger to dry my kids' mitts after being out in the snow for several hours.

I suppose that it could be used for hair care.......hmmmmmm

Naw...

I still haven't figured out how to get a picture of myself in here yet. Damn frustrating. Perhaps a "real" computer user will assist me. Just to let you all know I have been told I resemble a shorter version of Tom Selleck. You know Magnum PI ?

• 2 weeks later...

~S~ BG

Every wall in that house is structural, including all the internal walls. 1 layer of close boarding horizontal, 1 layer of cardboard?, then a

layer of TG&V, which continues through the floors. It makes any alterations.....intersting.

I have seen similar studding with diagonal braceing in some pre-1900 British houses.

Painless, I knew you'd find that pic funny. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Got too enthusiastic with a sledgehammer, and trapped the pertruding pinkie between the hammer shaft and an Acrow.

(steel jack/prop for temporary structure support).

It was amusing for the other guys on site though. Watching me wimpering like a whipped dog. :)

Yeah m8, it hurt like hell, lol.

Holy Crap ! Tell me that's not your trigger finger !?! I hope you are ok to fly mate. Get well soon and drink plenty of liquids and get some rest. Also please avoid working with freakin' sledge hammers !!! :sign10:

Seriously, looks freakin' painful to me. Take it easy mate.

Logos :ky: Maybe this will help. Oops, wrong ointment.

Yep, gota watch those big hammers.

Once while the BIL & I were beating a large rock into submission on Topaz Mountain with a 10lb'r. The head snapped off & shot way up into the air. We both scrambled in different directions for several seconds until we heard the THUD! which told us it had safely come back down without hitting either of us. :o

Hope your hand gets feeling better soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the sincere pleasure of meeting up with APHill (one of our newer Dogz) in Detroit, the night before I left for Florida. Helen, Tom and I had dinner together and spent a couple of hours discussing you all. Well actually it was only a couple of minutes talking about you lot. The rest of the time we talked about flying.

5_1a357c947f1ae13f1b2f2930f07ac355

Awesome. Nice to be able to meet up with people face to face - I'm coming out east for 3-4 weeks probably next year with the family; x-country trip to the Rock. Victoria this year (planning it right now!) Hope to see at least a couple of the guys for an hour or so - it's still family time, you know!

Nice to see what Tom looks like too. Get any new info to share about him?

• 1 month later...