Rise Of Flight Night

I just wanted to investigate the level on interest in having a Rise of Flight night during evenings in Europe. Given that the game is free, I wonder how many would be interested in having such a night on a more permanent basis. The sunday test we ran had quite a lot of dogs flying. Simply put, How many of you would be interested in visiting the western front for an evening?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Excellent, I hereby decree that Wednesdays are Rise of Flight days! Castor Oil and .303s for all!

Is this proposed to be run on our dedicated server?

I ask (again) so I can bear in mind any maintenance requirements, and keeping it updated.

Well it's there begging to be used ;)

Granted no good for Co-Ops though (a good net connection is needed for that isn't it?).

I couldn't host unfortunately 1648462031.png but I'm hoping to get the hang of mission-building b4 2 long.

I hope to be about tonight, and I expect Bird-dog will come along too, to represent Dogz on the English Riviera :thumbsu:

TS IP? Start time?

brando

Well it was very nice to speak to you Jedi, after my long absence from flying. Thanks for putting the idea of a Euro-dogz meet out there :goodjob:

I need to thank young Kevin for patiently sorting me out with the correct TS details (I've bookmarked them now!) so that I could chat. I find it hard to hear over the roar of those old engines - almost as hard as getting a fully loaded Harry Tate into the air! Still, I enjoyed my circular tour of the aerodrome and the surrounding fields as I waited for some lift from the wings :shaunhb:

Nice to hear Mayhem lurking about too, and Arthur too.

All in all I enjoyed my new baptism of fire - even though I got a face-full of castor oil most of the time. If we can get a good Coop server running I think this could become regular bash.

Hooray! :sword: