Omg Has Anyone Seen This?

Mayhem

I have now.

So now that your lowly 560 is obsolete, you'd better buy this one, and just throw the 560 in my trash can.

It's actually a 560 ti thank you very much which has 48 more shader cores, 8 more texture units, and a 52.5 GTex/s fill rate as apposed to a 45.4 GTex/s. The 560 has a GPU reference clock of 812Mhz while the ti version's is 822Mhz. I'm running my MSI Twin Frozr II at 950Mhz GPU, 1896Mhz Shader and 2200Mhz memory clock rock solid and stable with the temp never going above 58C.

Besides I'd rather throw it to the dogz then in the trash. :lol:

Oh and I don't know how many of you will be running this in 2 years as they are only making 999 from what the article says. At that price I don't know why you wouldn't just go triple SLI GTX 580s.

I might of hit a nerve :icon_shaking2: I said my trash and I'm a dog there big guy :unsure:

I have now.

So now that your lowly 560 is obsolete, you'd better buy this one, and just throw the 560 in my trash can.

It's actually a 560 ti thank you very much which has 48 more shader cores, 8 more texture units, and a 52.5 GTex/s fill rate as apposed to a 45.4 GTex/s. The 560 has a GPU reference clock of 812Mhz while the ti version's is 822Mhz. I'm running my MSI Twin Frozr II at 950Mhz GPU, 1896Mhz Shader and 2200Mhz memory clock rock solid and stable with the temp never going above 58C.

Besides I'd rather throw it to the dogz then in the trash. :lol:

Oh and I don't know how many of you will be running this in 2 years as they are only making 999 from what the article says. At that price I don't know why you wouldn't just go triple SLI GTX 580s.