http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=22505

initial very brief tests show a big imrovement in fps

Will I need a new madox.dll file to get English? And is it posted somewhere?

Thanks

It's easy with the Beta patches, just download both versions of the patch. Install the Russian patch, then just copy over the Maddox.dll from the International patch.

P.S. The best procedure with the Beta patches is to extract them into a file (or desktop) then copy/paste into the game directory. Extracting them directly into the directory causes problems for some people.

• 2. Administrators

Patch has been uploaded to the Vault

Jabo

I should mention that this patch is for the International version only. If you're using the Russian version, you'll need the Russian patch (I don't have a link for this, sorry) and the Maddox dll (ditto).

@Jedi - you have the details I think m8? Please post the links up for the guys.

Jabo

Not quite sure what to think of this latest patch. It hasn't done anything for my frame rates. Multi-player has slowed down a tad I'm sure and the only way to exit a server is to bring up Task-Manager now!! Force feedback in a rather basic form has been tacked on to the game. Thankyou Jedi for showing me how to disable certain features of this. The '109 no longer gets the shakes though I don't think they've sorted the CEM or anti-aliasing either.

Still lots and lots of stuff to be sorted out yet. Still hoping to have the Sukhio aerobatic plane-thingy for the US launch.

Oh yeah, finally realised what the channel map reminds me of. Thailand for sure!! The colours are correct for S.E. Asia 'cause S.E. England certainly don't look like that! :laughing7:

For all this, there's still something sublime about the atmospherics, the cockpit shadows, seeing De-Wilde ammo. striking Dorniers, etc.

Rotol Hurricane has become my favourite 'plane. :thumbsu: