Is Recruiting Still Going On?

Lakatos

~S~ All.

Hopefully I'll graduate Basic Flight School at Joint-Ops next week, and I was thinking of joining a squad with Europe-friendly flight hours. I was pointed in the direction of ze Dangerdogz, and I was wondering how recruiting happens here? Is it still possible to join the team? If yes, what do I have to do?

Cheers!

~S~ Lakatos

Welcome to the Danger Dogz. We are always recruiting for what many of us believe is the best squad in the IL-2 community.

One of the more senior Euro Dogz will be along to welcome you. That is IF we can find any of them who are sober.

Our patriarch, Blairgowrie lives on the other side of the pond. He’ll be along in a few more hours to welcome you officially.

Welcome to the kennel Lakatos. You are now officially a Danger Dogz and may you rest in peace!

You will get most of the information you need to join us for flying here: http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/4963-a-welcome-to-the-dangerdogz/

Where are you from and what do you do? And did you find Painless to be a bit of a bore?

Thanks for the warm welcoming. It feels nice to be part of a pack. Woof!

And Holy Jack-in-a-Bottle! 19:30 GMT? I live in Romania, Eastern Europe (GMT +3 right now), and that does seem to be a bit of an unconventional time to fly, but I guess I'll manage.

I'm right now a student. I'll be going to my first year at University/College/Whatever-you-call-it/Good-excuse-to-drink-yourself-into-a-coma this Fall, so I have a bright future ahead of me :P

Oh, and Painless is great. I especially enjoyed his demonstration of formation crashing... I mean landing :P

It’s not as bad as you think Mate.

I know the new member information you looked at says that we fly at 1930 GMT, but being Danger Dogz we are not that precise. What we mean to say, is that we will fly at 1930 current UK time.

Right now because of Day Light Savings Time, the UK is GMT +1 and you are GMT +3, but that it is still only two hours difference. So in actuality, the Dogz will fly at 1930 BST (British Summer Time), which should be 2130 there in Romania.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ LakatosI ( Lak-a-tosh ) right ? (what happened to the "I" at the end ? )

Glad to see you have decided to take up my offer sir. These guys are all bloody crazy but in a good way !! LOL

I'm affraid you will not be graduating from BFS now that you have told the guys that Bojan and myself crashed while landing our Mustangs in formation (Bojan was going for 0.001km separation ! LOL).....sorry !!!:roflmao:

See you on Monday M8 :thumbsu:

BTW: V284FS_Radira has had a few medical problems but he should be on TS one hour early on Monday so I can get him up to speed. If you can be early also you could fly in formation, with Radira as flight leader ?

~S~ Painintheass

~S~ LakatosI ( Lak-a-tosh ) right ?

Glad to see you have decided to take up my offer sir. These guys are all bloody crazy but in a good way !! LOL

I'm affraid you will not be graduating from BFS now that you have told the guys that Bojan and myself crashed while landing our Mustangs in formation .....sorry !!!:roflmao:

See you on Monday M8:thumbsu:

BTW: V284FS_Radira has had a few medical problems but he should be on TS one hour early on Monday so I can get him up to speed. If you can be early also you could fly in formation, with Radira as flight leader ?

~S~ Painintheass

Yeah, I guess I can come an hour earlier. But I can't guarantee anything, because I have a pretty crazy schedule that day.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ LakatosI ( Lak-a-tosh ) right ?

I'm affraid you will not be graduating from BFS now that you have told the guys that Bojan and myself crashed while landing our Mustangs in formation .....sorry !!!:roflmao:

See you on Monday M8:thumbsu:

~S~ Painintheass

Yeah, I guess I can come an hour earlier. But I can't guarantee anything, because I have a pretty crazy schedule that day.

~S~ Lakatos,

OK TY M8 :thumbsu:

~S~ P.