Teamspeak Link

Blairgowrie

• 1. DDz Quorum

post-284-127506316127_thumb.png

I can see it Jim..

You can collapse the right hand column, perhaps that is what you have done?

New version of the board is out on Tuesday, adds some nice features and fixes..

• 1. DDz Quorum

OK try now..

Hateful little shit, this is a third party utility we are using kludged into our own system.

Will be so much easier if we have our own TS Server.. ;)

I've never had the TS viewer on the front page regardless if I'm logged in or not. Yeah, I'm pulling the racism card on this one.

That's right you pasty blue eyed Viking type! Your too white for the rest of us common sheep shaggers here, and were not going to stand for it. O0

I've never had the TS viewer on the front page regardless if I'm logged in or not. Yeah, I'm pulling the racism card on this one.

That's right you pasty blue eyed Viking type! Your too white for the rest of us common sheep shaggers here, and were not going to stand for it. O0

:roflmao:

It woiks! Thank you Rog!

OK try now..

Hateful little shit, this is a third party utility we are using kludged into our own system.

Will be so much easier if we have our own TS Server.. ;)

i have 10Mb upload in my company and a free server. we can set up TS server there but i'll need some help with it.

• 1. DDz Quorum

i have 10Mb upload in my company and a free server. we can set up TS server there but i'll need some help with it.

Cheers Dragan, we do have another server I am building at the moment.

Mostly done now, running beta 3 of the latest forum software (gold is released on Tuesday so will not migrate until after that any way) and it is looking good so far.

We will have our own TS3 server running on the new system too, so can dispense with the third party viewer at last!

I'd like to try Mumble server on it too, I have used it a lot on another server of mine and quality is very good, it is open source and has a built in overlay.

Plus it supports other games, and can link what you are running to a room.

For example if you are running BattleField 2 Bad Company, when you start the game it dumps you into a room for that game.

Don't know yet if it works with IL2 that way though..

ok m8. in any way; i have good upload and dl speed (10/10Mb) and a decent server(dualcore 1.8 GHz, 4GB RAM, 320GB disk). if u wan to use it for anything just ring.

• 1. DDz Quorum

ok m8. in any way; i have good upload and dl speed (10/10Mb) and a decent server(dualcore 1.8 GHz, 4GB RAM, 320GB disk). if u wan to use it for anything just ring.

Wow!

What OS is on that beast, or can you put what you want on it?

How permanent would it be?

i can put anything on it. at the moment i'm doing some tests and have win web server 2008 on one disk and Debian in the second disk. it can be permanent as permanent we can make it ;)

• 1. DDz Quorum

I thought we had a commercial TS server? Or did I miss something?

Jabo

We do but..

In order to show TS3 status on our own site we have to have our IP here authorised by the TS server, our host will not do that as it requires shutting the server down.

It is a shared server (we'll ignore the fact that it does get restarted when upgraded so the change could have been done).

My search for a better hosting solution, and the current contender, means we can host our own TS server now and not have this problem with the status widget.