Some graphic anomolies

Blairgowrie

Is that with mods or without? The only wierd thing like that I see is when Im in the mods....sometimes....and some of the trees turn into big white refrigerators with red doors. I have no idea what to do aobut it.

Enforcer, are you using Fluhy's Bumification Mod??

• 2. Administrators

Is that with mods or without? The only wierd thing like that I see is when Im in the mods....sometimes....and some of the trees turn into big white refrigerators with red doors. I have no idea what to do aobut it.

Trout is quite right, that error is down to the bumpification mod, I never saw the problem until I installed the mod. Anyway the fix is here;

http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/index.php/topic,7490.msg62780.html#msg62780

Jabo

P.S. Sorry Jim, don't know about the problem you originally posted. Have you updated any drivers recently? Was it the first time you saw it happen?

If I had to take a guess it would be an overheating graphics card. I know there's a few clues that say no to that, but I would take a look at fans, maybe run a long looping session of the black death while logging temperatures, check the settings that control fan speeds and so on.

B :dog:

Hey guys,

BG - are you on ATI graphics cards? I run 2 x HD3870's in crossfire and had similar fractals on the early 8.*** drivers but find that Cat 8.11 or 9.3 works fine (9.5 currently not good) if you need either pm me & I can email if any help.

I also use the new dll's (which DD's chckmods didn't like

I'm using the 130308 dll's from m4t (http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=3246)

I d/loaded from an alternate link and have only just noticed the note which says 'will not work with ATI' but this is from early 2008 and all I can say is - I've got them in with Cat 9.3 at the mo and they work just fine!

Possibly worth some others testing to see how they work on their rigs?

I just copied, pasted & overwrote my old ones (after making a backup copy in case!).

Hey guys,

BG - are you on ATI graphics cards? I run 2 x HD3870's in crossfire and had similar fractals on the early 8.*** drivers but find that Cat 8.11 or 9.3 works fine (9.5 currently not good) if you need either pm me & I can email if any help.

I also use the new dll's (which DD's chckmods didn't like

• 2. Administrators

This is not a thread for Nvidia v ATI battles.

Please take your corrupted opinions elsewhere or I will send for the Quazi Master who will dissolve you into a higher hemisphere next to Jedi.

:bg:

OK, OK, you win, anything but being parked next to Jedi for eternity - I'd never win an argument again!

Jabo