new pedals

JensenPark

• 1. DDz Quorum

Don't know anything about CH stuff JP but I imagine that the CD had the pedals "driver" software on it that would be installed when the disc was inserted. With my Saitek pedals I can run them without the driver if I want but I still put it on - what I dont use with the pedals is the other software that allows you to customise the "brake" pedals etc because I can do that in the game via the "HOTAS" section at the bottom of the game's Controls section as I found there were some conflicts with other stuff.

Don't worry about the ID2 stuff - that happens apparently as the pedals are recognised by the game. I found that I needed to reallocate some controls in the HOTAS section for the Saitek stick and I also found that it doesn't make any difference to the operation of the stick if it is under ID1 or ID2 anyway.

Are you using the driver software for the Saitek stick?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Kelly it sounds like your Saitek was on ID1, then your pedals snatched ID1 for themselves, putting your stick on ID2.

So...in controls -> hotas section in game re-assign the aileron and elevator axis to your Saitek again ;)

yea, what besixteenenk said. proly the easiest thing would be to just reassign the stick and the pedals.

That HAS to be the most inventive translation of Roger's nick ever!

:icon_salut:, Gec - your English is still better than some native speakers!