Gettin Rudder Peddles

Tonar

I did it. I decided to get some rudder peddles. :D

my wrist was begining to ache from the twist action on my X52.

I only have a cheap pair I converted from a Saitek driving system and it is definitely worth it. You can pull things off that I don't think even a twist rudder would allow. I also find it more intuitive after I got used to it.

• 1. DDz Quorum

CH Pro peddles here, don't think I could fly without them now.

Didn't get on with twisty rudder on MSFFB2, and rocker rudder on X45 lacked sensitivity so peddles were soon purchased.

Really helps with chopper flying too ;)

I still use the buttons assigned on the K board, and I only use em while taking off....in flight, and even in appraoch for a landing, I keep forgetting that I can twist the stick....

I think I need a link or something for extra peddles.....they might be worth it..och...track IR4 is in the pipeline :)

PS....does the peddles come seperate, or do I need to sell my JS and buy one peddles incl.??

PS....does the peddles come seperate, or do I need to sell my JS and buy one peddles incl.??

CH Products make the Pro Peddles.

$150.00 new, $50.00 - $100.00 off of Ebay + the risk of not knowing if they are worth a crap when you get them. :(

But I have faith :thumbup:

• 1. DDz Quorum

:salute: MSFFB that twist, thought of pedals, but alas, in 1980 was in big time car wreck, ended up w/ a plastic & metal left ankle. Works fine for walking and such, but doesn't flex up and down to a great degree. This would make me turning to the right all the time (good ankle here) and all would figure this out shortly.

Miss flying with you m8s, Joint-ops almost over. :(

Pooka

Well so far my fears about Ebay have come to play.

No luck on getting these used Pro Pedals to work. sure I read the Instructions, but I am have trouble getting the PC to see them. Granted I have only put in about 2 hours of fucking with it. So I will give it another day or 2. :(

I know better :x

My Girl always says "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" :roll:

VT are they gameport or usb ?

If gasmeport you need to download the analogue drivers see here

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/tech_chanlg.html

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/tech_support_pc.html

you will also need to ensure your gameport drivers are loaded for the soundcard - but as you have said that another device worked before this should not be necessary.

If this does not work try posting here

http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

there used to be a boot disc available for analogue ch products to work on XP on that forum but I cant find them

the reason I know is that I was going to try and get the analogue ones but ended up just buying the usb agter reading about the trouble some people had getting analogue to work.

If they are usb then try various usb slots to test them out and if no luck then post in ch-hanger - someone might be able to help there.

good luck

Thanks,

I installed those drivers last night and no go. I was following the Read me from the CHproducts website about the analog ones. Everything happend like they said it would, except it working. thanks for the link to the CH forum.

I'm not as pissed this now.

Work is pissing me off more.

What a Pissy day. I should of stayed in bed !!!!

I did it. I decided to get some rudder peddles. :D

my wrist was begining to ache from the twist action on my X52.

Isn't a peddle what people do from town to town, as in "No peddlers or vagrants"?

I use a Saitek Cyborg Evo, so a twist rudder. I do not like the ergonomics of the stick, but it responds well.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'll peddle my wares whilst I'll pedal my bike :)

Spell checkers suck, I used to be able to spell but they took over.

Now with the advent of chip and pin I've forgotten how to write my signature....