Psycho on mandatory Psych-leave ; )

Psycho

allo Gents,

Well, after going through almost an ENTIRE YEAR of government paperwork and other assorted bull shit, the time has finally arrived for my fiance's interview at the US embassy in Warsaw....

I will be on "family" leave from the squad for at least the next two weeks as me and the future Mrs. will need time to get "re-aquainted"

It's not over yet as we still have to pass this rediculous interview in Warsaw

7_a054c5180c323dd4f0c1e82c1131f9ad

I'll ask the Boss to help things go smoothly and to forgive you for all the immoral thoughts you are having about the upcoming meating you will be having with Magda.(did I spell that right?)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Would the locals think us strange if we offered to form a guard of honour for when you come out of church made up of the dogz holding an arch made of sheep?

Oh, when would you like to book me to perform the service, you are going to use me.....aren't you?

I know the last time I was asked to officiate went a little wrong. I now know placing my hand on the brides head when she was kneeling in front of me during the prayers and pulling her head into my crutch may have seemed a little wrong. And the incident with the chief bridesmaid in my cloakroom after the service was just high spirits really. I admit, I did get a little drunk at the reception and offering to perform a service on the mother of the bride was a little indiscreet I grant you.

Ok, I will just have to wish you all the luck in the world instead and perhaps just be able to plant the smallest of kisses on the lucky ladies cheek (no dogz, not that cheek