Red flyer at home on a Sunday

JensenPark

Just use the INSERT FLASH icon and stick the URL for your video inside it the tags. Also, change the default window size to match that of YouTube, 425,350.

p.s. I edited your post to show you.

p.p.s Here's another excellent example of it...

Holy Crap......Im on utube!! I wanna thank my producer, my ex girlfriend that likes chix as much as I do, the broad with a HUGE rack that lives down the street from me, and Jessica Simpson for not getting knocked up yet.

It sure was fun blasting all those AA gunners on the stern.

That has to be the most fun ive ever had in a flight sim, even though the action I was in actually only lasted about 10 min.

When I saw Tonar's B-25s heading into the fray, my reaction was initially... WTF?

You guys died llike Klingons though.

Ill post some great screens as soon as I gtet my new Wacom drawing tablet installed on here. Gotta get my scooter fixed first and take care of some work stuff.

It wouldnt be as much fun flying this cmpn if the red guys were easy. The fact that we actually did so well in the face of such opposition is quite an accomplishment me thinks.

Damn that was fun.

PS.....when can I have my battleship kill marking and DT's star? I want bragging rights.

Enforcer! I PM'd you with the sig code two days ago. Did you not get it?

Replace your existing signature with this now ->

[img=http://www.dangerdogz.com/images/BattleShip.png][img=http://www.dangerdogz.com/images/Allied_Kill1x2.png]

Ok GK, I must've overlooked that. I gotta load my scooter on a trailor and take my bike to the mtns in Jasper in just a few min,then work tonight. Ill take care of that as soon as I can. Been so long since I killed anything......

And I feel like a judge in Columbia now man.....all these barbarians gunning for me.

I guess Painless and I finally have something in common other than various forms of deviant behavior.

Kinda exciting that so many allied fliers and even their "owner" want to spank my bare bottom.

:spank:

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Carlos M8,

Bloody fine job, you have every right to be proud of an excellent drop sir !!

You are in no way a "marked" man because I'm sure it was a great team effort................................nothing bad is going to happen.............................. :take_one:

;) Painless

Ok GK, I must've overlooked that. I gotta load my scooter on a trailor and take my bike to the mtns in Jasper in just a few min,then work tonight. Ill take care of that as soon as I can. Been so long since I killed anything......

And I feel like a judge in Columbia now man.....all these barbarians gunning for me.

I guess Painless and I finally have something in common other than various forms of deviant behavior.

Kinda exciting that so many allied fliers and even their "owner" want to spank my bare bottom.

:spank:

Welcome to my world Carl,