NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

Tonar's 2008 Saltwater Fishing trip

Tonar

OK Guys,

I am back and relaxed.

For those who didn't hear, I recently went to a little fishing lodge in the southern part of the Yucatan near Belize named Pesca Maya. This was my second trip here and my second time ever fishing in saltwater. Last year was 7 days and this year was 10. :drunken_smilie: I have the most incredible time saltwater fishing on the Fly. Some of the most challenging events in fishing I have ever felt :boxer:

Following is my debeiefing of the trip. Sorry, no large fish this year :-\

~S~ Tonar mate.

I finally gave her a ring this trip and am going to lock it in.

Did anyone else catch this statement ?!? Cool dude! Congratulations, I think!

Awesome trip and pics mate. It looks like paradise to me. I have never fly fished but, would love to learn the art. I have a favorite little stream in northern Illinois that has a good supply of small mouth bass and would love to see them little buggers snatch a fly.

Once again congratulations on the ring and lock thingy mate. A woman that shares your interests is a good foundation to build on.

Logos :lovestory:

Congrats man!

A woman who shares your intrests is a wonderful thing.

Somthing is really bothering me about those pictures though. Something just seems to be missing........

Ah-ha! I've got it.

Your not floating around in your little yellow raft while Psycho strafes you. :drunken_smilie:

Tonar,

Is that resort area, or is it near a town?

DT

Well this is the nicest port for 1 1/2 hours from Tulum. There was nothing else out there DT. When you were on the beach, you could look in either direction and not see another sole anywhere on the beach. We were at least 3+ hour away from the amusement park Cancun.

If you want to party, This is not the place. If you want to do nothing, or walk and relax with no phones and no electricity half the time. Then this is the place for you. very rustic really. you also have to not mind Geckos in you room