Tonight On UK3

[BFs]Smurfy

Thx to all the guys that played tonight,I can honestly say that was the best night we`ve ever had on the UK3 server.The level of teamwork was superb,no sooner were you lining someone up,than his buddy was on your six.I must apologise to all and specifically Jim (Blairgowrie) for not supplying the password,I was out all day with the kids and only remembered 30 mins before the start of the game.Also for the messing about with server at the start,were running a new system and only 1 guy had any knowledge of it`s workings,that won`t happen again.It was a good learning curve and a fantastic night.I do hope you`d all be prepared to come back for another game,and hope that you accept my apologies for the hitches.Once again massive thanks for what was (once we got sorted lol) a great night.

Cheers

Ian ([bFs]Smurfy)

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ BFS, and the Dogz of course.

Aside from my own technical difficulties, which as any DangerDog/HellHound will tell you is the sole reason for your out performing us this guy B16Enk really thinks way too much of himself tosser, it was a most enjoyable night/fight.

An hono(u)rable bunch it was a pleasure to pass three hours (or so) with you.

~S~

Thanks for the kind words Smurfy and KaiserB. It was really good of you to put on the match for us and I know all our guys appreciated it very much.

Don't feel bad about the password issue. These things happen and there is always a few bugs when you try to get 36 players together.

We would delighted to be invited back if you think we are reasonable competition.

We're not really a 'squad' in the normal sense, or we don't think of ourselves as such - but that said we get very serious when there are team objectives at stake... ;)

I think I speak for all of us in saying we really enjoyed the test and the competition of fighting against another team - it made a nice change to not worry about kicking people for breaking the rules!

Another match would definitely be on the cards, and if you can offer a server that's more neutral or more your side then that's cool, or if you want to get used to some of our maps (your welcome to study a few) then that would be good also...

KB

Be great if we could play you guys again sometime in the future,but using your maps or co-op`s.I`m not sure how that would work,but i`m sure we can come up with something together.Be great to form some sort of bond and allegiance with each other,your appearing on UK3 was like a breath of fresh air,here we had a squad who were prepared to split up,helped each other,and didn`t cause any aggro on the server,also UK3 was flagging a little before you came onboard,since which it`s picked up quite dramatically,so big thx for that.Both groups follow the same fair play guidelines,and we all really appreciate your input.The syndicate area has just started a post saying what a great night they all had.So big up the Jim & the DD`s.

Ian

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ BF chaps, I also enjoyed counting the holes in my wings !! LOL

You guys DO what we know we should be doing, forming up and flying as wingmen 2 ship, 4 ship whatever.

All of us noticed and many commented on ,(including myself), the fact that as soon as we damaged or killed one of your guys someone would be straight on our six, often 2 or 3 of you.

I've been banging on about flying as wingmen/sections for as long as I can remember but for a normal squad coop you can get away without it usually. NOT SO against another bunch who know what they are doing ! ;)

So thank you for making that obvious and maybe ,(like we have before on occasions), our guys might actually want to TRAIN in sections !! lmao (fat chance) ;)

~S~ Painless

PS: had a great 1 vs 1 fight with one of you guys, (I was in a Spit and you were in a 109) , you were smoking but still flying low and slow brilliantly until I ran out of ammo and broke off. You posted "~S~ Spit" but my reply was trampled. ~S~ to you to sir whoever you were.

PS: had a great 1 vs 1 fight with one of you guys, (I was in a Spit and you were in a 109) , you were smoking but still flying low and slow brilliantly until I ran out of ammo and broke off. You posted "~S~ Spit" but my reply was trampled. ~S~ to you to sir whoever you were.

That was me - I was lucky you ran out of ammo when you did I think - the ~S was most sincerely meant!

Oh great....we got our collective asses kicked by an ad hoc bunch of civies who aren't even organized in a military type squadron with rank and discipline etc. Who ever heard of such a thing?

Who the hell is Chenault? ...............oh. Never mind.

Anyway, ditto what Painless said (Michal Caine's evil twin FYI). I think i got whacked 7 or so times, finished off some stubborn guy in a Heinkel who wouldn't cooperate with the grim reaper, and kept missing perfect deflection shots that are normally my strength (I was kinda interfered with by their buddies putting tracers over my canopy). If my gunnery was worth a damn, I'd have gotten those two guys that I chased around on the deck several revolutions before their pals blasted my CW Spit to oily pieces. I'd ask for help, but when my comrades asked where I was, I couldn't look at the map because I was straining so much to keep them in sight.

1. I need to practice combat on the deck.

2. My gunnery still sux.

3. We need to get organized.

S!

Ok enough of the flowers . You guys need to overhaul the maps obviously because the first one didn't even function . Secondly your rules are absurd , we allow vulching but really only one side will be able to do it effectively because the other side can't carry the weapons we allow to do it . Oh and btw , our bases are about 1 minute apart and basically undefended by flak . Oh and don't forget we have much fewer ships to destroy to achieve the victory than you guys but at least all of ours are small and can be killed with a fighter/bomber which we have oodles of and you guys btw have 6 . Oh don't forget the pw ................................., Oh and we are ok with ramming the slow german bombers and we do allow plane dumping .

Apart from all of the above I had a fine time bombing those cruisers and destroyers .

Breath, Ace, Just Breath.

Hopefully the bugs and edicit will be worked out in future engagements.

I wish you could of joined my server lastnight. Jabo, Mobius and I had a nice relaxing sorties. we actually were working as a team!

S!

Ok enough of the flowers . You guys need to overhaul the maps obviously because the first one didn't even function . Secondly your rules are absurd , we allow vulching but really only one side will be able to do it effectively because the other side can't carry the weapons we allow to do it . Oh and btw , our bases are about 1 minute apart and basically undefended by flak . Oh and don't forget we have much fewer ships to destroy to achieve the victory than you guys but at least all of ours are small and can be killed with a fighter/bomber which we have oodles of and you guys btw have 6 . Oh don't forget the pw ................................., Oh and we are ok with ramming the slow german bombers and we do allow plane dumping .

Apart from all of the above I had a fine time bombing those cruisers and destroyers .

Hi Ace,

I can only apologise for the technical difficulties we had - we weren't quite as organised with the passwords and stuff as we'd like - we'll do better next time.