Wednesdays?

Shadow

So...why does everyone say wenzday?

After some creative juggling, I finally have a night free of kids and work :D

But it's Wednesday :cry:

Any chance of someone hosting missions on these days?

I might be able to if there is any interested parties. Someone would have to tell me, though, if my system is up to spec and then send me some missions.

Let's here from you.

Freelancer

I'd like to man, but my docket is unfortunately filled for this evening. What timezone is Xanadu in? :lol: Maybe we can work something out for Friday if no one steps up today.

P.S. Have we flown together before? I can't say that I recognize your name, but I can hardly remember what I had for lunch today, so no offense intended. :wink:

USA evening time would be too late for me In any case I cant promise regular attendance due to work and family, I already do my best to make the Thursdays and Sundays, any more might be pushing my luck with she-who-must-be obayed :lol:

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Fine fellow wierdo's !! :roll: the more nights you guys fly the better as far as I am concerned because my job has a rolling 2 days 2 nights pattern , thus it is on different evenings week on week that I find my right hand grasping for my joystick !!! Savvy :huh: lol ~S~ Painless DFC (Distinctly . . .' kedup Character)

• 1. DDz Quorum
Freelancer Sir,

Would you like me to send out an email to everyone saying there is flying tonight?

If you send it, they will come!

Yes, please

Freelancer

What like Like the Beer Drinkers email he sent?! :P 'Almost Embarrassed to send this...' yeah right :) :shock: :wink: :wink:

If there is flying tonight what time will it be in bst, as i might be around tonight now that i have sorted out all the addon problems. :D

Oh Yeh, I forgot about the Patch Deal. I can only play with you guys if it is 4.05 for now. will not be messing with that until Monday.

Oh Well :angry3: