Intro

Nightwarrior

Hello guy's,

I was asked by Sged to join the club.

And here I am.

I hope I can add something "positive" to DD.

Something about myself:

I'm 36 years living in the Netherlands (close to Amsterdam). Have a son of 5.

My job is a trainmanager.

Hobby's: my Volvo 850 T5-R (285 Bhp), my pc, and reading alot of stuff about warfare,SF etc.

Gr AJ

MM Sged I have the T-5R version not the T5 (has even more power :drunken_smilie:)

Bonger you have a nice Malamute there.

Answer to Rattler its the translation for the Ninja (so i try to sneak on your 6 and kill you :rolleyes:) it is the Nickname which I got with the game Flying Falcon about 20 years ago. I did at that time also Martial arts (Kendo) so they gave me that name.

Gr AJ

Answer to Rattler its the translation for the Ninja (so i try to sneak on your 6 and kill you :rolleyes:) it is the Nickname which I got with the game Flying Falcon about 20 years ago. I did at that time also Martial arts (Kendo) so they gave me that name.

Gr AJ

Shotokan karate here, but not for many years...105mm L7A1 reaches out much further...

Shotokan karate here, but not for many years...105mm L7A1 reaches out much further...

I used the M109 A2/90 (155mm) in the army (I was in charge of 5 of those houwitsers). But you never know it can be handy for close combat (the martial art it is)

Gr AJ

Very cool! The last time I visited the Netherlands, I remember the M109's going off in the distance when we stayed at relatives in Vassen. They were also always rolling along the side of the highways on manouevers.

So then, you were an officer?