New player Looking for a Squadron.

IL46_Pilot

Well, being 16 you might be a bit too mature for this crowd...but seeing as you have the same name as a 109 variant, I guess we can overlook that.

Dear Leader BlairGowrie , AKA BG will contact you I assume.

If you are accepted you'll get an honourary rank of Colonel, and given a picture of BG to place in your room for further worshipping.

I have already talked with BG before sending this m8 over to register. He seems hungry to learn and I am inviting him to fly with the HH as a guest on Saturday evenings as well. I just felt like he was being held back from learning at JO due to his age. And given the HH has had a teenager with them for the last four years, actually picked him up when he was 12, that it wouldn't be an issue (I hope. Only time will tell). But I did approach BG first and got his permission to allow this young man to fly as a guest with you guys. He was a bit skiddish about his age. But if the young m8 is anything like Emann, he will get along fine with the older crowd. I told him there were none better to learn from. And I honestly mean that. I do not know of any other squadron(s) with as many JO students as this one. I mean where else are you going to find this many JO students and two instructors in one place outside JO? No where I tell you. And even as small as the HH are, we have two out of eight m8s active in JO. I am looking forward to meeting and flying with you Emil.

I was very pleased to see that DD_Bun-Bun has been giving you some private instruction Pilot. He was the one who tutored me when I first started flying il2 and I remember him trying to get me to shoot properly as I flew around in a P-39N while he acted as a drone.

Usually we do not accept pilots under 18, but you come highly recommended by Quazi and like others here, was also impressed with the maturity you displayed on the thread at UBI Zoo

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 4871034645

I think it is probably best that we keep you as a guest for the time being. If the group and yourself gets along well we can make the appropriate adjustment, sometime down the road.

I will send you an email and add you the DD email list so that you know our flying times etc.

Welcome aboard m8 and please cover your ears when the comms talk gets raunchy. Sometimes even I get shocked.

bg

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

There is a great bunch of guys here with a wealth of knowledge to share.

Don't let BG fool you though.......I think when he says he's shocked by some of the language/conversations around here, I think he's just shocked that it was he, himself (using his outside voice) and would rather just drop the subject...........

I'm assuming the lad is from the US....if that is the case the poor bugger isn't legal for 5 more years.......

So sad.......

Welcome 46/Emil,

............you'll learn all the top K9 techniques...

[*:12bsxg88]Kill stealing
    [*:12bsxg88]Vulturing
    [*:12bsxg88]Shoulder shooting
    [*:12bsxg88]Ramming/Head-ons
    [*:12bsxg88]Kamikaze bombing
    [*:12bsxg88]Friendly fire

Your gonna have a blast...........

Since I've joined the pound I've mastered almost all of the above points.

I DON'T LOVE SHEEP EITHER, KELLY!!

Aw hell, I'm just going to give up...

Walks to bed, muttering to self......damn Dogz! Why did I ever respond to that damn Pacific Fighters forum thread......Saturday flying my arse!! Bunch of cave-dwelling .......oh well: welcome IL46!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome aboard m8 :)

I'm so impressed that I went and created a 'Danger Dogz Guest' group just for you :)

You will find you can now see our SEOW campaigns board, treat 'er gently :)