all alone this Sunday ??

delta7

For my sins I support Falkirk Fc, my local team. My Dad took me as a kid and I still go regularly to see them with him, my sons are still young but the eldest has been a few times with me, he isnt into the fitba that much but the youngest is and I think he will come along when he is a bit older.

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/home/

Its a whole other language mate, i spent the first 3 years in glasgow saying 'what' a lot...

of course my thick belfast brogue didnt help, i know Pooka still cant understand a damn word i say!

ive been to Falkirks ground its quite nice, hear its a labour of love though :)

Been there too!

My first day of basic training in RAF and this Glaswegian walks up to me and goes something like, "Herray-a-fackin-herray?"

I just blinked a bit a lot and said, "Sorry, I didn't understand a word you just said mate."

He got annoyed and repeated the sentence a little louder. It also didn't help that he had a hair-lip too that affected his speech.

But after those 6 weeks, I was finally fluid in Glaswegian. I can impress you with stuff like, "I'm gannan forra pish." (One needs to use the WC)

:spam1:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Been there too!

My first day of basic training in RAF

Uhuh..

So you too took your country's shilling, ~S~ even if you and Painless are both 'Penguins' and refer to my type as 'Pongos'...we know the brown stuff is the best really ;).

4 yrs Army, applied for transfer to RAF (father was an RAF Occifer :hic: photo eng ) and magically got posted to a really cush job, which made me all the more determined to get the hell out of the Army so a PVR was duly placed.

2 months later our leader Maggie set her eye on the Falklands...that was close!