ugh...

JensenPark

I was so pissed off at myself last week, I was really looking for redemtion this week. We ALL did great, guys! SEOW really is hard on low level bombers, so our results are coloured by their choice of ground attack. (As an aside: it seems they are alternating ground pounding then air to air, then ground pounding...)

Still, we kept exactly to our plan, and won the battle. Our counter air worked perfectly. Thanks to Painless for the confidence in sending Sged and I down to have a look-see, and thanks expecially to Sged for watching my butt! When I saw those two dots as I was pulling back up after our recce, I was sure that it would be a furball.

Well done gents..........

(sorry to hear some of you never saw any bandits...........but at least the comms were good and you didnt abandon any flights plans to jump in on the action)

I'm really looking forward to playing in the next 3 missions.........(It's really hard to just sit back and wait for the results each Sunday while at work.....lol)

Again, job well done.

Apparently the event log I sent Oscar after the game ended was incomplete and didn't contain any personal stats. My game froze when I tried to take a screenshot of the results and the only way I could end it was to ctrl/alt/delete. I think the personal stats got lost as a result.

This would have meant that the group would have received credit for all the kills

Heh, 'till I moved the nose abit, I finally saw I was first to take off...thought the other Spitfire group was in front of me lol.....

And I enjoyed winging...got a "bite" on that second Tempest myself :D

Although tempted to dive back and finish the last one off, I didn't want to leave my wingman alone.....following him afterwards was a bit hard, since I still had droptank attached...but all came to a good end :)

I really enjoyed it!

I F******* up big time like a newb on the T/O (edit for clarity as to what happened: I rolled on the throttle too quickly + over-corrected by chopping throttle and applying brake- hoping to stop, straighten out and TO correctly) and wanted to re-iterate my apologies to you all... especially as my problems with the switcher delayed the game start.

That said, I stayed on TS and listened to you on comms. You guys sounded great, and had an excellent mission... it would've been flawless if it hadn't been for JP's accident and my error :(

Best of luck with the rest of the campaign :)

This whole thing is kinda new to us, I'm quite proud of how well we have handled the multitude of (inevitable) glitches so far, I believe the Danger Dogz are developing into a force to be reckoned with in the IL2 community. It only gets better from here!!!

Heh, 'till I moved the nose abit, I finally saw I was first to take off...thought the other Spitfire group was in front of me lol.....

And I enjoyed winging...got a "bite" on that second Tempest myself :D

Although tempted to dive back and finish the last one off, I didn't want to leave my wingman alone.....following him afterwards was a bit hard, since I still had droptank attached...but all came to a good end :)

I really enjoyed it!

Thank you again very much for that, Sged. Very professional flying not to be tempted to go after a hurt Tempest (nyuk, nyuk!)

Damn....we WON? holy cow.....I KNEW the tide of battle would turn, as I stated (at some point) last time. I was too late to get in on it, but Sun night as Painless and i were the only two left flying, we took off on a seafire misn......or at least Painless did. I wasnt too familiar with the seafire, and tried to take off like it was a mk9. I promptly nosed over and shattered my wood prop. So I watched Painless kick ass on the IJA and blast three zekes outta that air. I usually screw up on landing , not take off. Its EASY to prang on takeoff; one of the many realistic aspects of this sim.

well I feel better now...

flew zeke vs wildcat Monday night with fellow k9's Sged, Shak, SF, Rattler and Ritter Cuda.

managed two kills, and several tanks killed while flying a Tony...

I tell you, when we get 4 or 5 K9's together on comms on HL, we can be pretty darn good - even in a full switch setting that we normally don't fly...