Free: Gigabyte Gtx 660Ti 3Gb

Snacko

The last time I used this it worked fine.  That was a few months ago.  It worked fine the whole 2 years that I had it.  

So, I went to sell it on ebay, and it sold for $245!  But the guy said it was broken when he got it.  The plastic cover that holds the 3 fans has 2 tabs at the end that had snapped/broke.  He sent me pictures.  At first I thought that he probably broke it.  But after thinking about it, I think it 'may' be possible that the post office broke it.  The box does not look damaged, but they may have just squished the sides enough to snap those tabs.

In any case, it may/probably still works.  I think the tabs could be fixed with super glue or something.  But I don't feel comfortable selling this online since it's broke.  So, if anybody wants to pay for shipping, you can have it.  Just send me a PM.

GIGABYTE GV-N66TOC-3GD GeForce GTX 660 Ti 3GB 
192-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

14-125-450-02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Rog said it still works.  So he will get some use out of it.  

I should have insured it when I posted it.  Oh well, another lesson learned.  

Other lesson's learned this year.  

1. When you buy a bail of straw, and drive it home..  Close your car windows.

2. When you spray a bunch of weeds,.. don't walk through the weed killer,and then walk across your lawn.

3. Buy the insurance when you mail electronics through the United States Post Office.