if you could choose one

JensenPark

TIR has completely transformed my appreciation of the game.

it really is revolutionary, it just makes flying about doing circuits a beautiful experience

you mean you dont have TIR Kelly? Remind me to stay away from you when you do get it, your already a bit of a demon in a 47

"Read between the lines"??

I think it's pretty obvious that Tir IS the TOOL to fly with! :D

Since I have it, it's sublieme, and can't really imagine flying without it anymore...and wait till they upgrade IL2 or BoB comes out, and you can use the 6 degrees of freedom, then I think, Tir will come to it's fullest right!

Dunno about the X-52, my old joystick hasn't given up on me yet, but it's sure on my wishlist, together with some pedals...only thing that needs to be done is to convince the wife of the urgency of the matter

Ahh. Suddenly it all becomes clear.

I just don't know if I can take the roars of laughter from my wife if I use the reflector dot thing. Either that or the looks of pity. She's a charming thing but totally immune to the joys of IL2, sadly.

Hey sged - so what was that chocolate thing you were talking about before?

• 1. DDz Quorum

i bought tir4 recently and it has made a lot of difference to the s.a (although i am still not very good at it!)

it can be a bit frustrating at first until you have tweaked the settings to suit you.

delta7 has written a very good review on warclouds and can point you in the direction of template settings.

it is simple to tweak and does not reuire any technical ability.

i have the threee poinmt clip that comes with it on the baseball cap that came with it.

flying in a group is real cool when you can turn your head around and look at the other around you. i used to use a hat to look before but found the jerkyness of it frustrating.

bottom line GO FOR IT!

Arthur has a TiR 3 that he isn't using. He may be persuaded to sell it, don't know. All I know is I sold it to him a long time ago. Just couldn't get used to it. Felt sick and nauseated everytime I got under it. And ended with a damn crik in my neck every time. Although I do wish I could use one.