Future Project..damn You Ebay!

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum

Went into my local model shop and he had a Revell 1/48 Ju52 civilian airliner...not my cup of tea. Looked good as a kit so looked on net and on ebay for military version and found this....

WP_000229_zpse71e7ddd.jpg

Knock down price, box a bit battered but everything there and looking good. Supposed to be one of the best kits available so looking forward to it. Little bro, ex Para, loves the German Fallschirmjager. Kit comes with some figures so I'll build it with him in mind :)

Damn you ebay......must stop looking 

• 1. DDz Quorum

Looks good!

Whether it is really good in the end? Well, might depend on the price you paid... then again, how much is too much for three spitfires in one battered box? :shaunhb:

(Come to think of it, I have built many a model ... but never Tante Ju... thinking back to them days, I do vividly remember this: Zwei Himmliche Toechter, a German comdey TV series, 1978...  and Landing the Ju52, from the same series...Very different from the role they were used in back in the 40's... that's for sure)

All in all, a very special bird this!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Bid and got it at £25 plus £5.20 postage. Worth it at that as it is pristine condition in the box when you consider a new one is over £30 to buy before postage is put on...probably saved myself a tenner. However, by the time I've got some after market extras to detail it a bit more........

This is definitely going to end up a weathered old Aunty

Artwork-Junkers-Ju-52-3mg4e-IIFliegerkor

falls2_zpsdec8ed6c.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

There is one Mr P but it is a vacform where you have to cut the parts out of sheet  http://www.largescaleplanes.com/Marketplace/lsp_kitlist/kit_details.php?kit=708 Don't know how available it is, there was one on ebay a while back but it was sought after and was expensive. Also, reviews said it was a pig of a kit, nothing like building an injection moulding like we're used to......

I built the 1/32 Hunter like this....now that is up for a revamp. Thinking about 'Miss Demeanor'.......

lydd060909_01_zpse50b1391.jpg