When Friar Met Ovy

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

On Friday evening Mrs Friar and I traveled into the metropolis to meet up with Mr & Mrs Ovy as the culmination to their week long visit to London.

It was a really nice evening in the presence of fine company.

For those that require the details the beer was "Young's Special"

post-311-0-21679700-1384077974_thumb.jpg

post-311-0-71303600-1384078001_thumb.jpg

Nice. Hope you and your wife had a pleasant week in the UK Ovy. Don´t understand "details" Friar. Beer is a natural part of it. Details for me, is more specific as: what happend after the beer in a dark alley in Soho :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Nice one Colin !

Ovy looks comfortable and relaxed in your company m8. Did you sedate him ? Lol

I wish I had been able to join you for a Bacardi or two Ovy, it would have been fun.

What did your wife think of England and indeed Colin ? : )

Cheers, Mick.

Hi Chaps!

London is for sure wet...now it makes sense why the lawn is so thick over there - they don't have to put sprinklers since it probably never dries.

And huge too...after a week marathon through it we've barely touched half of the objectives we "thought to visit".

Beer is good too, and strangely their pint is a bit over our European one (590ml)

For those who enjoy flight sims ( :huh:) at the Science Museum there is a machine which puts you in a WW2 cockpit with a display close to the one n IL2 ...and for 4 minutes it replicates in all 3 dimensions your commands...G's and loops and barrels in real motion ...better not go with a full tummy (mainly liquid food = beer), you can easily make a mess of the cabin. 12 quid for one ride but after my knees stopped shaking i wanted another one.

Hope to be able to see more Dogz next year,

Cheers

Ovy

post-549-0-10406800-1384197635_thumb.jpg

12 quid, sounds like that alone is worth the trip.

Made me think of a plot for that old Show Amazing Stories from Speilberg.

The Simulator is a time portal recuitment device.

If you get in and do well then you get sent back in time swapping with a pilot that was lost.

You get a chance to save him from his demise. While your there he is in your body getting a chance to see the future if you fail to save him.

IF you do it all reverts and you both get to remember what happened and later in his life he get a chance to meet you in real life.