Good Show!

FoolTrottel

• 1. DDz Quorum

Really enjoyed the Coop session today (well, first part of it, dunno what happened once Fenrir took over hosting, as, well, I wasn't there anymore)

Good number of DD's there, we got a fair number of missions in, limited number of 20 secondings, very limited number of technical glitches, good teamwork, good banter... Good Show!

Thanks for showing up and joining the fun, you gits! 

:shaunhb:  :salute:  :shaunhb:

• 1. DDz Quorum

It was good fun....cheerzen!!

Still makes me chuckle though, the casual "Ooops....." crash on take off :P  JP would still have a rant even after all these years.

Reminds me of this piccie, We must be getting better 'cos some of the 'acts' don't seen so relevant now....

Notagain_zps45a6980b.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

I am really sorry for bugging out last night chaps. I was really looking forward to some stick time as it has been in short supply but unfortunately I was confronted by a mother and daughter bust-up which took the whole edge off the evening. Sorry.

Regards

Friar

It must have been a jolly good evening since I landed "back on base" in every mission. Even though I bleeded to death in one of them. In all years I have become a little bit smarter  :rolleyes:  20 seconds!